Re: SWGOH freezing daily. Google play error

by KyJoe_Cool

Original Post

SWGOH freezing daily. Google play error

★ Novice

At least once per day the game will completely freeze on a loading screen. I could be playing for an hour with no problems and it will randomly stop loading. I'm forced to close and restart the app and I get a message from Google play that my account has been in active for 24 hours or is currently active on another device.

I hit reload and the game freezes again so I close and restart the app. This time it asks me to log in by selecting my email with the associated account. I do so and it freezes again. It takes a total of three to five restarts before it actually loads again.

Now, I do have two accounts and I use my current phone for both during lunch breaks, etc. during the day. But when I get home I use my old phone for my second account.

Occasionally I've left it where one account is open on both phones and I get the Google play message and it makes sense. But it doesn't freeze during these times and I will have the freezing issue on weekends when each device has been used for only one account.

I've had the second account for about 15 months but only in the last few has his problem been occurring, ever since the Google play login was changed to no longer demand I create a Google+ account (which caused it's own set of problems)

Does anyone else experience this problem or know how to fix it?

Message 1 of 4 (479 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Freezing, crashing, you name it. It’s very frustrating and it’s been happening for a long time. Happens during a lot of game modes. Mostly TW. Even arenas and assault battles. Needs to be fixed. I only play on one device but it still happens. (Used to play on a 5, now I’m on a 6.)

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Recurring-TW-Bug-causing-sporadic-crashes-5-22-19-amp-5-26-19/...
Message 2 of 4 (444 Views)

★ Novice

Oh yeah, those crashes have been horrible forever. I had a month where at least one arena match crashed about 70% of the days. Lost out big time on TW crashing and burning my top squads many times. Now it's crashing just trying to open my roster or switch between tabs in the shop

Message 3 of 4 (432 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
I can’t count how many times I lost my Revan team on offense when going up against another Revan or my JTR team when going up against NS. Even CLS against CLS etc. you get the point. Very frustrating losing my top squads on offense and I’m left to scramble or my guild thinks I’ve slacked on offense. I don’t know which is worse.

And yeah. I almost forgot about that. I tapped to see my character inventory the other night and experienced the same thing. My app crashed. There was even one night where I was looking at what was in some of the stores and the game froze on me. Had to force close and restart.

Hoping this will get fixed very soon but it feels like beating a dead horse sadly. lol
Message 4 of 4 (423 Views)