SWGOH error downloading assets

by slnael663

Original Post

Accepted Solution

SWGOH error downloading assets

★ Novice

Screenshot_20200412-102419_Heroes.jpgi cannot play the game due to this error. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled the game, powered off and on my phone. Nothing seems to make it work. Please help

Message 1 of 5 (3,446 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: SWGOH error downloading assets

★ Novice

*Update*

This was an error with my phones time settings. It wasn't in automatic time and date, and the date was off. Once this was rectified, the game worked perfectly again.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (3,347 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hey @slnael663,

to successfully download all assets you need a strong WiFi. Please try switching between your data connection (3G/4G) to WiFi.

If the WiFi isn’t responsible for the problem please try the following:

Are you connected to Game Center or Google Play? If so: reboot your device. Make sure you completely close the game and reload. Afterwards, try performing a complete reboot of the device.

Regards.

Message 2 of 5 (3,361 Views)

★ Novice

*Update*

This was an error with my phones time settings. It wasn't in automatic time and date, and the date was off. Once this was rectified, the game worked perfectly again.

Message 3 of 5 (3,348 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey,

thanks for the update!

Regards.

Message 4 of 5 (3,345 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

This is happening to me now, too. It told me it needed a client restart and it's been like this since.

I cleared the cache, rebooted and reinstalled... no change. It's not even trying to download, the error message instantly pops back up as soon as I click on the last.

Everything's current, on Android 11.

edit: it finally let me in after several hours

Message 5 of 5 (2,747 Views)