Re: game update 2-15-2022

by CEO_Rago

Original Post

Re: Game won't load

Hero (Retired)

Hey,
Thanks for the reports.

There was an issue with the last Server Update that prevented some players from entering the game.

The issues with Minor Title Update should be resolved by now. The studio has released a hotfix yesterday. it may be that you have to reboot the app. In some cases it was necessary to make a re-installation.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Regards,

Message 21 of 24 (558 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @RUFSTER4 ,

just wanted to check if you are able to enter the game again?

There was an issue with the last Server Update that prevented some players from entering the game.

The issues with the Minor Title Update should be resolved by now. The studio has released a hotfix yesterday. it may be that you have to reboot the app. In some cases it was necessary to make a re-installation.

Message 22 of 24 (546 Views)

Game still won't load

★★★ Newbie

After the recent issues, my game still will not load. I've updated, force stopped, and rebooted phone etc. and nothing works. I'm a little reluctant to uninstall and reinstall because I think I have another account (34k GP) linked to my google play - don't know why and don't know how. My current GP is 5.7m and I don't want to lose that account. I installed bluestacks on my computer and it opens up the 34k GP account.

I don't think there's a way to delete that low account. The support team haven't bothered responding to any tickets I've logged. I know my ally code but unfortunately not my player ID

Message 23 of 24 (568 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm still having the problem. Game won't load. Cleared cache (reluctant to clear other data because I think it will load an old alt because I don't know if my current account is connected to game centre).

Message 24 of 24 (528 Views)