Re: New update wont allow game to load

by JohnL980

Original Post

Re: Game won't load

★★★★★ Newbie
@2p7jhclgkcf3 I expect to give us energy and crystals in order to continue playing their game. But I honestly think they don't really care about fixing the issues.
Message 11 of 24 (622 Views)

New update wont allow game to load

★★★★ Novice

The newest forced update today has caused my game to not load. I see the Disney / Lucasfilm logos load, but it either freezes there or transitions to a black screen and stops any normal loading.

Message 12 of 24 (600 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@JohnL980 Same here, eight hours now can't get into the game on Android.
Message 13 of 24 (552 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I was able to get in. I went to the app and did a force stop, and then restarted my phone.

Once it restarted, I opened the game with wifi on. I made sure to not let the phone go to sleep by just tapping the screen occasionally. It eventually loaded after 4 minutes, and is now working.

HOWEVER, the game is super sluggish with each new action. Tap on characters, wait for it to load. Tap on cantina, wait for it to load, etc. 

Once you do it once to each area, it seems to start functioning normal. Certainly not what you'd expect from  game that produces this much revenue, but then again, there's more bugs in this game than on Geonosia

Message 14 of 24 (520 Views)

Game Crashes during initial start-up

★★ Novice

Cannot get into game after hot-patch was pushed this morning.  Gets to Disney - Lucas screen and then crashes.  Tried force stop on app, restart of phone.  Changed between wifi and cell.  

Running on Android V12

Message 15 of 24 (499 Views)

Re: Game Crashes during initial start-up

★ Novice

Mine hasn't crashed, but it's not loading. I've had to redownload a few times in the last few days, works for about 4hrs then I need to download again.

On a OnePlus 7t pro

Message 16 of 24 (486 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@JohnL980 I reinstalled.
Message 17 of 24 (461 Views)

Re: Game Crashes during initial start-up

Hero (Retired)

Hey @Bai12344,
Thanks for the report.

The issues with Minor Title Update should be resolved by now. The studio has released a hotfix yesterday. it may be that you have to reboot the app. In some cases it was necessary to make a re-installation.

Message 18 of 24 (418 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @JohnL980 ,
Thanks for the report.

The issues with Minor Title Update should be resolved by now. The studio has released a hotfix yesterday. it may be that you have to reboot the app. In some cases it was necessary to make a re-installation.

Regards,

Message 19 of 24 (442 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Unfortunately, they aren't fully resolved for me.

I uninstalled and reinstalled. At first, I thought it resolved the issue until I got the Google Play error again a few hours ago. (Screenshot) 

I've uninstalled again and reinstalled, but this time without wifi. I'll see how long it lasts. The previous reinstall only lasted a few hours before crashing.

Screenshot_20220218-122425_Device care.jpg

Message 20 of 24 (435 Views)