Re: SWGOH JUST WONT OPEN

by Gutts9051

Original Post

★★★ Novice
Same problem that everyone stated above me.

Game was fine 3hours ago, now it doesn't seem to respond.

Ally code: 663511674
Device: iPhone 7
Message 31 of 51 (1,331 Views)

★★★ Novice
I've been playing the game since it came out and this isn't the first time this has happened. I thought that it was my old phone but got a new one last week and I'm having the same problem. It's been almost 4 hours since I have been able to get in. Stuck on loading cantina
Message 32 of 51 (1,318 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Same problem. Galaxy edge 7
Message 33 of 51 (1,303 Views)

★★★★ Novice

EA it'd be nice to have an update on this!

We're all in the middle of TW and we have people that can't connect in to place their defenses!

Message 34 of 51 (1,254 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same issues
Message 35 of 51 (1,245 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have restarted my device, re downloaded the game. I am still stuck on the loading screen. I am a guild leader and was supposed to host a raid over an hour ago. Game is normally stellar and I have mostly no complaints, but this is frustrating as I have guild waiting on me. Please help!
Message 36 of 51 (1,233 Views)

★★ Novice
Android, Moto. I can get as far as the Loading Cantina screen. I've rebooted phone, cleared cache, uninstalled/reinstalled the app.
Still nothing.
Message 37 of 51 (1,201 Views)

★ Novice
I’m having the same problem. Wasted 25 minutes with chat support for them to tell me it’s my WiFi despite me being on lte. Now 2 of my guild mates have texted me that they also can’t get on. 2 iPhones and 1 android. Sounds like it’s ea’s malfunction, not ours. Hope they fix it soon so I don’t lose my consecutive login streak....
Message 38 of 51 (1,183 Views)

★★ Novice
I have same issue tried everything still “loading cantina”
Message 39 of 51 (1,156 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I'm now up and running again. Standard smile
Message 40 of 51 (1,125 Views)