SWB2 won't open

by tgbatk

Original Post

Accepted Solution

SWB2 won't open

★★★ Novice

I press the play button in Origin, the game appears to be running in Epic Games, but Origin renews itself and the game does not open.  

Message 1 of 11 (1,002 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: SWB2 won't open

EA DICE Team

Hey, @tgbatk @Turtleblxde @Rotblut  can you try to do a clean boot to see if any programs are messing with APEX and turn off any overlay programs, such as Discord or Nvidia experience.

Can you add a Dxdiag so we can see what hardware and drivers you have? 

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic

View in thread

Message 10 of 11 (786 Views)

All Replies

★ Pro
Hey @tgbatk,

did you try to repair the game in setting?
Open origin click on game, hit settings and choose repair. It takes a while but should work then.
Message 2 of 11 (965 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Rotblut I've tried but it didn't work
Message 3 of 11 (946 Views)

★ Pro
@tgbatk did you check your graphic card is up to date? And what if you uninstall the Epic launcher just for once? Only the launcher not the games!
Message 4 of 11 (917 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@RotblutI tried them too and it didn't work. As I said I think the problem is origin launcher. Because when I click play, Origin refreshes itself. I also deleted and reinstalled Origin.

Message 5 of 11 (898 Views)

★ Pro
@tgbatk xcuse to ask, but why not starting in the epic launcher?
Message 6 of 11 (882 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Rotblut because the game was made by EA and EA is in Origin. When you start it from Epic, it automatically opens from Origin. So even if you open the game from someone else, they need each other. So it is same.
Message 7 of 11 (874 Views)

★★ Novice

im also having this problem did you try to mod the game at all? i think thats why mind wont open but im having the exact same issues and i cant figure out how to fix it 

Message 8 of 11 (856 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Turtleblxde i contacted tech support and none of their solutions worked i am thinking of resetting my computer
Message 9 of 11 (812 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey, @tgbatk @Turtleblxde @Rotblut  can you try to do a clean boot to see if any programs are messing with APEX and turn off any overlay programs, such as Discord or Nvidia experience.

Can you add a Dxdiag so we can see what hardware and drivers you have? 

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic

Message 10 of 11 (787 Views)