SW heroes does not work on WIFI

by radjo96

Original Post

Accepted Solution

SW heroes does not work on WIFI

★ Novice

Hi. 

I have trouble. I cannot turn on my sw heroes account while I use Wi Fi. I have cantina load screen (checking update) and no more. When I'm connect with mobile date 3g/h+/lte I can connect and play and so on. 

Can anyone help me? 

Message 1 of 4 (483 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: SW heroes does not work on WIFI

Community Manager

@radjo96 It sounds like you may be having issues with your home network. You can try power-cycling the router and if the issue remains contact your ISP to see if there are any restrictions or issues with your service. It's also worth trying to connect to a different wifi network to see if works there.

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (577 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Apprentice

Hi,

How good is you WiFi connection?

Finn

Message 2 of 4 (460 Views)

Community Manager

@radjo96 It sounds like you may be having issues with your home network. You can try power-cycling the router and if the issue remains contact your ISP to see if there are any restrictions or issues with your service. It's also worth trying to connect to a different wifi network to see if works there.

Darko.png
Message 3 of 4 (578 Views)

★★★ Newbie
The poster is correct, I can't load on wifi either. Running a ridiculously great wifi setup bundled with approx 50mbps net connection. Really driving me crazy. Then it loads and says use wifi to save data on update, turn on wifi, turn off data once connected to wifi and then it goes back to loading cantina screen. Works no issues in mobile data only. Also, my mobile phone signal here is rubbish, so go figure.
Message 4 of 4 (352 Views)