Re: SW battlefront2 can't shoot

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

SW battlefront2 can't shoot

★★ Novice

Whenever I play with Han or Leia, it just doesn't shoot properly and seems to apply like 3 out of 10 times. Bearing in mind that I am playing on the same PS4 and using the same controller and didn't have this issue before.

I bought a new controller, uninstalled / installed 3 times, changed visual settings and still doesn't work properly. I would tap the shoot button (R2) constantly and would only fire 2/3 times out of 10 with a pause in between shots. 

Any idea on how to fix it? I've seen some posts on the EA forums with similar issues but no official response on how to fix this bug. Its very annoying.

Message 1 of 7 (1,173 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team
@InSaNe_3aMOopsoR Can you try to clear online and local settings for SWBf2 to se if that helps.

/Atic

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (1,047 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

@InSaNe_3aMOopsoR  Could you try to power cycle the console and see if that helps. 

Power cycle the PlayStation console

1. Completely turn off the PlayStation by holding the power button.
  2. Wait for the power light to stop flashing, remove the power cable and leave the system for 20 minutes.
  3. Reconnect and attempt to launch Safe Mode.

/Atic 

Message 2 of 7 (1,110 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Atic Thanks for coming back to me, much appreciated! I followed your steps and started the ps4 on safe mode, what should I do next?

I chose the first option to "restart the PS4" and started the game but i am afraid the issue is still not fixed.

Is there another option that I should select in the safe mode? 

Message 3 of 7 (1,083 Views)

EA DICE Team
@InSaNe_3aMOopsoR Can you try to clear online and local settings for SWBf2 to se if that helps.

/Atic
Message 4 of 7 (1,048 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Atic can you tell me the steps / options on how to do that please? I tried to google how to clear the online and local settings but was no use. Appreciate a more elaborate answer please 

Message 5 of 7 (956 Views)

★★ Novice

Actually nevermind, I understand now and have reset all my settings which seems to have worked! Thanks a ton! @EA_Atic 

Message 6 of 7 (951 Views)

EA DICE Team
Glad to hear! @InSaNe_3aMOopsoR

/Atic
Message 7 of 7 (903 Views)