Re: SW: Squadrons - Screen stretched across multiple monitors

by KevSmeg

Original Post

Accepted Solution

SW: Squadrons - Screen stretched across multiple monitors

★★ Novice

Tried launching SW: Squadrons and the main title screen opens immediately into "accessibility" options, and the display is stretched across two monitors (and goes below both monitors) as if I have a virtual 5k desktop.  I cannot go into any menus to change the display settings, because none of the keys seem to do anything other than toggle voice accessibility help on/off.

Help!

Message 1 of 5 (3,411 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice

Maybe try setting your display to a lower resolution. I had the same issue in 1440x3440 but I managed to hit the “cha”(it got cut off) button after clicking somewhere and switched it from windowed to full screen. Or look for an ini file and make it full screen 

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (3,376 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie

Also in the same boat.  Two monitors - main is 4k, secondary is 1080p.  When I launch the game, I'm immediately thrown into an accessibility options screen however the UI expands well off the screen.  I can't reliably click on anything much less move past this screen.  Latest Nvidia drivers are in use - 2070 card.  Please help.

Message 2 of 5 (3,385 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem but I using 1 TV screen which is 4K - Maybe there is a cfg or ini file somewhere we can change?

Message 3 of 5 (3,382 Views)

★★★ Novice

Maybe try setting your display to a lower resolution. I had the same issue in 1440x3440 but I managed to hit the “cha”(it got cut off) button after clicking somewhere and switched it from windowed to full screen. Or look for an ini file and make it full screen 

Message 4 of 5 (3,377 Views)

★ Novice

Yes I changed my desktp res to 1920x1080 which gave me vision to adjust setting. Put to Fullscreen too like tou said - thanks

Message 5 of 5 (3,371 Views)