SW: BattleFront 2 changes my color screen forever.

by impasive

Original Post

SW: BattleFront 2 changes my color screen forever.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello. Usually, when I starts SW: Battlefront 2, I appreciate the game changes my color profile or something like that and the screens is barely blue. I mean, I can't see clear whites, now I see whites as soft blue, as if I got a filter in all the screen (in the Desktop, Web Browser, all). When I turn off the game, this problem goes off... But now, I cannot quit it. I turned on the PC today, without start SW:B2 and I've got this problem permanently.

I deleted SW: B2 and Origin and still persist.

PD: The game changed something in Windows. My screen, when I go to options on it, I can see clear whites in the menu, so the problem is in Windows or nVidia Graphics, idk

PD2: I see other games like CyberPunk ok, but in Desktop I've got the problem.

How can I solve this?

Message 1 of 5 (1,963 Views)

Re: SW: BattleFront 2 changes my color screen forever.

EA DICE Team
@impasive are you playing with HDR on, in the game or in windows?

/Atic
Message 2 of 5 (1,882 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@impasive did you solved this?
Message 3 of 5 (1,556 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem but only when I startup the game. My main monitor becomes very juicy colours, and as long as i don't restart my PC it won't come back to it's initial setup. When I close the game the colors stays the same as well not until I restart the PC.
I tried those HDR settings and it doesn't work because they are already OFF.
The ingame HDR is off as well and in the NVIDIA Control Pannel there is no HDR setting that I could notice.

Message 4 of 5 (1,275 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 5 of 5 (1,076 Views)