by replurki

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

STUCK ON MAIN MENU FOR 3 DAYS, infinte loading circle

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Stuck on main menu screen now for 3 days! XBOX ONE
when i start the game, i cant get past the main menu screen, no buttons to push or anything. its just the loading animation circle and nothing else. its not frozen

i have tried

-reset

- hard reset

-harder reset over night with the power supply out

-deleting game completely of my hardrive then re-installing it
- moving the game to a different hardrive

- using another profile

- signing out while the the spinning icon is there<-- comes up the button to sign in, after that same *
-reset my router

- using a different wifi
- deleting it again and installing the game
-Mashed all the buttons

-waiting 30min,in the main menu

-different profiles

-can play online on other games

it worked one time when my controller disconnected (don't know if that was a coincident or not) played a  while but when i tried to play 2 hours later, same thing

PLEASE HELP!

and now i cant get to the hunt

Message 1 of 8 (519 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: STUCK ON MAIN MENU FOR 3 DAYS, infinte loading circle

Community Manager

You can attach it still @replurki but the fact that it works when connected to your phone but not when using your router points to the issue being related to your router or network. If  you have tried all the steps in the connection troubleshooting steps and powercycled the router then it's no harm speaking with your ISP to see what they suggest.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 8 of 8 (433 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Considering all the steps you have done @replurki I would assume that this issue is related to something on your network or router stopping you connecting. 

Can you try setting your phone as a hotspot and see if you can connect through it?

Can you grab us a UO Trace so that we can take a look at your connection: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 8 (473 Views)

★★ Novice

okay, today i get up unable to connect to the EA servers, so the infinite loading icon is gone.

it worked to connect to my phone, came into the lobby and stared a game no problem. 

connected to my router again and the same things happens.

so guess its something wrong on my end, do you think a factory reset on my router will be the answer?

Message 3 of 8 (463 Views)

Community Manager

That it works when connected to you phone would point to the issue being with your router @replurki so the first thing to do is powercycle your router which is literally just plugging it out for a couple of minutes. If after that the issue remains then it is no harm speaking with your ISP and explaining the issue to them to see what they can recommend. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 8 (457 Views)

★★ Apprentice
reinstall network drivers click search icon on task bar type device manager find internet adapter copy the name then google for the drivers or just remove the drivers in device manager and then click update drivers
p.s im sure theirs a youtube video on this search youtube
Message 5 of 8 (455 Views)

★★ Apprentice
oh have a look on your ISP page for blocked ports that could be the issue also look at router settings and check upnp is enabled
Message 6 of 8 (443 Views)

★★ Novice

do you still want the UO Trace?
i have it ready to send if you want

Message 7 of 8 (436 Views)

Community Manager

You can attach it still @replurki but the fact that it works when connected to your phone but not when using your router points to the issue being related to your router or network. If  you have tried all the steps in the connection troubleshooting steps and powercycled the router then it's no harm speaking with your ISP to see what they suggest.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 8 (434 Views)