Re: Madden 23 Error our servers cannot process your request at this time.

by kabla29

Original Post

STILL NOT ABLE TO PLAY ONLINE IN MUT H2H

★ Apprentice

<span;>I have not been able to play h2h game modes in madden ultimate team since <span;>Aug 29.<span;> I get an error once clicking on the h2h tab in the Mut menu. Error states, "Our servers can not process your request at this time. Please try again later." once I receive that error, I get kicked to the main menu. <span;>I believe this error was caused by a dumb decision I made to try and play a h2h game in mut from both my ps4 and ps5 on the same account at the exact same time. <span;>The odd thing about this is that I can play Mut Draft and accept invites from friends to play Mut squads. I can also play house rules, but only when there is a tab in the menu that takes you directly to matchmaking. I have tried every possible troubleshooting technique there is. Any help with this matter would be greatly appreciated. ??

Message 1 of 8 (410 Views)

Our servers cannot process your request at this time

★★ Novice

He guys haven’t been able to log into MUT 23 for 2 weeks now - Error “ our server cannot process your request at this time. Please try again later.”- I’ve tried on both PS4 Pro / PS5 - I was last playing on PS5 the day of Playoff Promo download- I tried to create best team under my team ( game crashed )- then I been getting same error message every time I try to log into mut23. Please help - ToTwo7

Message 2 of 8 (405 Views)

Madden 23 Error our servers cannot process your request at this time.

★ Novice

Platform(Include which Generation):Playstation 5 disc version 

PSN ID or Gamer Tag: JeehYuhs
Type of Network being used:Verizon 

Date/time issue occurred:January 26th 2023

What were you doing when it happened? I opened madden went to MUT and the error popped up 

What was the last action you completed before it happened? played a solo battle 

How often does the bug occur? every time i try and play online, solo battle, and solo challenges 

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 

Also, include any troubleshooting, Screenshots/Clips you might have: 

Message 3 of 8 (422 Views)

Our servers cannot process your request at this time.  Please try again later.

★★★★ Novice

Every time I attempt to play Madden 23 Ultimate Team, I receive the error message "Our servers cannot process your request at this time.  Please try again later."

Platform(Include which Generation):  PlayStation 5

PSN ID or Gamer Tag:  Reign_Man71
Type of Network being used:  PlayStation 5 

Date/time issue occurred:  Every day for the past week

What were you doing when it happened?  Attempting to enter Ultimate Team on Madden 23

What was the last action you completed before it happened?  Turned on my PS5

How often does the bug occur? Every time I attempt to start the game

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?    "Our servers cannot process your request at this time.  Please try again later."

Also, include any troubleshooting, Screenshots/Clips you might have:   I have updated my DNS settings.  I have restarted the game.  I have triple checked my internet connection.  All other PS5 games I have work online without any issues with this internet connection.  My game version is up to date.  I have turned off the console, switched off the power for 2 minutes and then restarted.  I have restored license.  I have tried all the steps in your Connection and Advance Connection Guides 

Nothing works.   Please help me with this issue.  Thanks

Message 4 of 8 (411 Views)

Re: Our servers cannot process your request at this time.  Please try again late

★ Guide

i'm also there. nothing from support. they told me to follow them on twitter.

Message 5 of 8 (402 Views)

★ Guide
@EmbiidSZN same issue. opened case. support said - as always - no fix available.
Message 6 of 8 (399 Views)

Error Our servers cannot process

★★★ Novice

I can't play certain challenges on Madden 23 ultimate team because I get this error message. I also can't progress through the field pass and am stuck on level 1. This is making it hard to enjoy playing this game

Message 7 of 8 (400 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm new to the inadequacies of EA as have only just purchased Madden for the first time in a very very long time.  I also spoke to them and the ticket says "no fix available".  Am I to understand that this is a common response and  essentially "too bad so sad, we have no intention of looking into this" even though it is obviously impacting a large segment of the community?

Message 8 of 8 (349 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help