Re: STAR WARS THE OLD REPUBLIC: RETRIEVING THE LOST ACCOUNT

by loefah41

Original Post

Accepted Solution

STAR WARS THE OLD REPUBLIC: RETRIEVING THE LOST ACCOUNT

★★★ Newbie

Hello there!

Today i spent 2 hours with customer support from origin to recover my game , success!, but now i have next issue , since they transferred all my games from one account to another , im stuck with newly created account of SWTOR and old one which i actually want to get got stuck with all old information , to which i have no access. So  Estimated waiting time on phone is 20 minutes i cant afford that anymore , can i please get ATTENTION! of one of your technical support fellas, so we can transfer all my stuff from old account to new one please.

Message 1 of 4 (463 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Live QV Team

@loefah41

I'm afraid transfering content from one account to another isn't possible, apart from logging on to characters and sending non-bound items. Characters, content, subscriptions, etc. stay permanently on the account they were created on.

I believe you've been in contact with one of my colleagues, were you able to get access to your primary account? (which I assume is Daydreamz)

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (546 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

@loefah41

I'm afraid transfering content from one account to another isn't possible, apart from logging on to characters and sending non-bound items. Characters, content, subscriptions, etc. stay permanently on the account they were created on.

I believe you've been in contact with one of my colleagues, were you able to get access to your primary account? (which I assume is Daydreamz)

Message 2 of 4 (547 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes wohoo finally game restored and old characters in tact cant be happier Standard smile
Message 3 of 4 (442 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Excellent! Good to hear.

Hope you enjoy your return, and may the Force be with you Standard smile

Message 4 of 4 (418 Views)