Re: STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT STUCK ON LOADING SCREEN

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I am having a similar issue, except i can play multiplayer all day, then the minute i go to play the campaign, i get stuck at the loading screen.

[Do not attempt to bypass the swear filter - CM]

I've got the game completely installed, no repair needed.
If anyone has a solution if there is a server error, that would be useful

Message 11 of 24 (12,532 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same thing for me. I’m on ps4 and whenever I exit Heroes Vs Villains it loads forever. Literally. I tried leaving it loading for 30 minutes and the music keeps going and the loading Death Star icon in top right keeps doing its thing but nothing happens. Now whenever I want to play heroes vs villains the only way for me to get out is to close the application and restart the game. Really * irritating right about now
Message 12 of 24 (12,276 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi, maybe you should try restarting the Platform!If not then you may have to reinstall the game. Another option would be to attach an Ethernet cable too your platform

Message 13 of 24 (12,238 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue, just installed the game, trying to start up campaign mode greets me with an unbeatable Infinite Loading Screen boss...

Message 14 of 24 (10,519 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Raziel1030 

It sounds like you're playing the Darth Vader mini game while the game is still installing. Once it's fully installed you should have access to the other features of the game.

Blueberry.png
Message 15 of 24 (10,471 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Where is it wait are you on ps4 if you are. Tell me where is it
Message 16 of 24 (9,456 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Battlefront 1
Message 17 of 24 (9,454 Views)

★★★ Newbie
1 I have cd
2 how do you do that
3 I’m on ps4
Message 18 of 24 (9,453 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was having the same problem and I found this comment. Thank god dude. I tried his solution and it worked like a charm. My game loaded within the next 20 seconds. At first I didn’t know how to do either of these things but I found some websites to guide me through.

Basically you have to visit your graphics card’s company website, and from there click around until you find a section on drivers. This should provide a link and send you to another website for the driver update ( in my case it was AMD’s website). The steps are then pretty self explanatory for the driver update itself.

For the client repair you have to open origin and find Battlefront 2 (or said game). There should be a settings cog next to the play option and a drop down menu will provide the repair option (If the settings cog is not clickable it’s probably because the game is open, close the game). From there it really easy. Thanks again and good luck to anyone else who has the same problem!

Message 19 of 24 (7,034 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What about XBox and PS4

Message 20 of 24 (6,364 Views)