Re: SPECIAL DELIVERY MYSTERY BOX ITEMS GONE

by SalixCat

Original Post

SPECIAL DELIVERY MYSTERY BOX ITEMS GONE

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

This is about EA taking away items we earned ...that they make us earn... its not  freebie items we are losing... its items that cost time n resources for players just for EA TO REMOVE ON A WHIM😡

Who knows what else we lost UNTIL we go into inventory n try n use them then ....POOF🌬💨💨GONE

If EA wants to remove items then maybe EA should give items/furniture/clothing for free ... That way if we lose them in game we ...the LOYAL players don't have a legit complaint 🤔🤔🤷‍♀️

Anyone else remember that special quest by using Llama token for a country style dining set ..

anyone still own theirs or EA take it off you🤔🤦🏻‍♀️🥴

they ran another w/GOLD TUB...SINK... TOILET ... anyone still own theirs ... again mine are GONE

Why or how do we keep losing items ... we pay for them either sim cash/coins or real cash outta pocket 

I USED to own the whole set ...now all I got is the wall clock n nothing else 

complete gold bathroom set is also GONE 

EA PLEASE RERUN THAT so I can get my furniture back or put back into games next update ...AND PLEASE STOP TAKING ITEMS WE EARN OR PAY FOR OFF PLAYERS

Message 1 of 5 (844 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@7007Nyxx This Special Delivery Mailbox pack is really cute. I hope I didn’t miss it.
It sounds really frustrating about your missing items, but aren’t you supposed to put in an in game ticket or call EA for a refund? You don’t just have to lose items and pay twice for them.

That’s what I do. I wait till I have 3 or more missing, something fairly expensive too, so you’re not wasting their time, and just submit it.

The only problem here might be if it’s gone from your STORAGE, and the opportunity to buy it is like you say, POOF!😂 EA might compensate you financially, but I’ve never had them replace something that’s just not available, like heirlooms or one time pack items.

Good luck! Very funny but tragic post!👍😊
Message 2 of 5 (798 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

That specific quest/event was jus Llama zoom tix... so it wasn't paid for outta pocket... you must know as well as all players ...u REALLY BUST HUMP trying to get jus 1 ticket... 

It irritating cause you put in all that work to gather zoom tickets n EA just removes stuff from YOUR inventory .. 

I don't think its a space issue on devices ... these days most tablets/phones start at 128gb....

But idk if they will replace a entire set of that special mystery box set ... all I literally have left from THAT ENTIRE set is a wall clock ...

Another similar set was removed from my inventory too ...gold bath...toilet...sink ..

2 entire sets I legit won jus vanished 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

I'm glad you enjoyed my lil bit*h session... but very frustrating n everyone's gotta vent n I'm sure it not ONLY ME this happened to

Message 3 of 5 (788 Views)

Hero

@7007Nyxx 

Unfortunately this is an issue that we can't help you fix from the forums.

You should send in a Help Ticket from your in-game account. Advisors need mobile players to do this because in-game mobile tickets bring through needed details. Contacting by any other method will only delay support and you'll be asked to go back and send in an in-game help ticket. Also worth noting that sending in help tickets from the mobile in-game account ensures the tickets go through to the mobile advisors directly who'll be far more informed.

The items purchased with Llama Zoom tickets are shown on this video. You can include the links to these videos when you contact an EA advisor:

Also the Royal Flush bathroom collection:

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 4 of 5 (775 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@7007NyxxThat’s really weird that those related items went missing, they must be linked somehow in the computer’s memory maybe, I’m not sure. But what a disappointment, it’s nice stuff, esp the hutch, and all gone.
You could be right, you might be hard pressed getting it back having paid with llama zooms. I would have been flipped paying for them in llama zooms never mind losing them! I just don’t have any. As soon as I get them I need them.
One thing I’ve been advised to do is just take a picture of everything you pay for with Sim Cash. Try to date stamp it somehow. Or just get as much info as possible. Keep it all in a folder together and then you’ve got it.
I know that doesn’t really apply here, but hopefully it helps! Sorry about your Merchandise/lost work/money.😕

And good luck with your claim!

Message 5 of 5 (767 Views)