Re: SOUND GONE / DISTORTED APEX LEGENDS

by TYLERHOUSTON8

Original Post

★★★ Novice
Exact same problem ( On PC ). Its really frustrating and game breaking.
Message 11 of 51 (27,037 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is still happening. You have updated the game and patched it and it still is doing this. Something needs to be done if you guys expect to compete in the Battle royal games

Message 12 of 51 (26,947 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi all!

My friend who is good with sound systems came over and fixed the problem for me yesterday!

What fixed my problem (see attached scrnshot):

Go into Sound -> Speakers -> Settings -> Reset default values (or smth like that, mine is written in swedish).
Apparently I had set my frequency settings too high which my headphones cant handle - resulting in this specific problem for this specific game.

Hope this helps some of you!

Message 13 of 51 (173,266 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

If you happen to have Nvidia Shadowplay, turn it off completely (the overlay) from GeForce Experience. After none of the solutions people post worked, i tried turning SP off, sound in the game works like a charm now...

Message 14 of 51 (26,876 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

whatr is sp?

Message 15 of 51 (25,136 Views)

★ Apprentice

This video helped me

https://youtu.be/XiBiBq-LeH4

Message 16 of 51 (24,568 Views)

★ Novice
Same problem here on Xbox. It’s been a month since this original post, EA you guys wanna reply and tell us how to fix this?? Super game breaking and frustrating.
Message 17 of 51 (24,168 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Been having same problem for about a week on Xbox One. Only in battle, ends when firefight ends (enemy squad eliminated or retreated) or I am knocked down or killed. Not just sound garbled/delayed/slowed, but entire game lags during this, whether I am punching or shooting.

Message 18 of 51 (23,891 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

This is the only place i have even read anything about this, i am having the exact same issue with the Kingston S400 480GB ssd, i will try the steps that you've done, thanks for the post though!

Edit: This didn't change anything my lag is awful the game hard freezes and audio is breaking constantly this unplayable

Message 19 of 51 (23,700 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Conntacted the ea help team and they informed me that they have no fix yet Frown been a month of suffering )

Message 20 of 51 (23,434 Views)