Re: Problem launching game

by Mamascrack

Original Post

★★ Apprentice
@abchurch Would be nice to at least have someone pop on this thread to let us know that they acknowledge the issue. Time to play something else.
Message 21 of 121 (1,225 Views)

★★★ Guide

Just give us an update? 

At the very least could you let us know if you are aware of the issue EA?

Message 22 of 121 (1,298 Views)

★★★ Guide

Did anyone get a popup asking you to login into EA to verify your user name after trying to launch Madden 21 from Origin? 

I did and I filled it out like an idiot... I changed my password 2 minutes later.

Message 23 of 121 (1,297 Views)

★★★ Guide

Starting to see other people asking for a refund for Madden 21... About to do the same. 

Message 24 of 121 (1,290 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Same issue.  It happened immediately after installing the patch.  I've restarted, repaired, reinstalled, and cleared the Origin cache.  Nothing worked. I spoke with someone from EA, they said that they don't know what the problem is and I should just wait.  EA on Twitter won't respond.  Anyone from EA here want to help?  @EA_Barry ?  You've been helpful in years past.  Or @EA_Blueberry , you've been active in helping out today.

Message 25 of 121 (1,275 Views)

★★ Novice
Message 26 of 121 (1,261 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have this problem, and it started with todays patch. Worked fine before that.

Message 27 of 121 (1,255 Views)

Re: Madden NFL 21 Error after 9/8/20 Patch

Same here. I have gone through your same tasks and spoke/messaged customer support agent 'Amalia'. She suggested a Windows Batteries->Windows AC Adapter update. I was scratching my head when she proposed the fix. After the reboot; still disappointed.

Please EA. Show some love to PC users.

Message 28 of 121 (1,379 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same  here guys....WTF????

Message 29 of 121 (1,243 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Quick addition to this @csuperman7 . I did everything you did AND had outstanding Windows updates. So I installed the updates and crossed my fingers. Still didn't work. Also checked for new graphics drivers, but I'm up to date. So I'm out of options. EA needs to respond to this thread

Message 30 of 121 (1,197 Views)