Re: Problem launching game

by Mamascrack

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[SOLUTION]"There is a problem with your games setup. Please reinstall your Game"

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

When I try to open the game it says "There is a problem with your games setup. Please reinstall your game" I have already reinstalled the game once and nothing changed

EA_Blueberry: Edited post title to match error message

Message 2 of 121 (10,189 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Apprentice

I don't know if that works for everyone but a friend of mine suggested to install the newest

version of the Visual C ++ on

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads

I installed the x64 and the x86 version, rebootet after that and repaired my files of M21 one final time.

It works at the moment for me.

I could start and play Solobattles without an issue.

I don't know if that works for everyone but I hope for some.

View in thread

Message 69 of 121 (11,840 Views)

All Replies

Madden NFL 21 Error after 9/8/20 Patch

★★★ Newbie

After the latest Madden NFL 21 patch on September 8th 2020, i try to load into M21, and when i do it says, "There was an Error with your game's setup, please reinstall your game." Well, of course i restarted my computer, did not work. I reinstalled the game, still did not work. and reinstalled origin also and still did not work. Please help with a fix.

Message 1 of 121 (9,992 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@op1adjgyefsd I have the exact same problem and cannot play the game. This is ironic because I have been playing it just fine, but as soon as I updated my annual subscription to EA Play, it threw me this error. I have uninstalled and reinstalled completely 3 times now, including rebooting in between each step, and even changed the drive that the game is installed to. "There is a problem with your game's setup. Please reinstall your game." and there is never any further detail.
Message 3 of 121 (10,157 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Same issue. I was playing all night last night, no issues. I boot up my laptop today and it tells me the game updated. I try to play and get the message "There is a problem with your games setup. Please reinstall your game". I reinstalled as well and still get the same issue.

Win 10 Pro

Alienware m15 R2, i7, RTX 2070. 

Everything other game I play works. I feel like it's related to the game update.

Message 4 of 121 (10,151 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@emily05sb did you update your payment for EA Play today like I did or is your issue unrelated?
Message 5 of 121 (10,146 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@abchurchlooks unrelated. My sub for EA Play Pro is good thru March. No change in payment method either.

Message 6 of 121 (10,142 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have the same problem.

I have EA-Play but my sub is also still valid till December.

Message 7 of 121 (10,123 Views)

★★★ Guide

same issue.. took the bait and reinstalled and still the same error

Message 8 of 121 (10,100 Views)

★★★ Guide

anything EA?

I found some stuff saying I needed to download some media features but I don't think I have windows 10 N?   doesn't show up for my version?

Could you chime in EA? Anybody?

Message 9 of 121 (10,094 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Mamascrack If your Windows 10 Version does not have a "N" at the end or near the end, then you won't find it because it's already installed.
Message 10 of 121 (10,075 Views)