SIMS MOBILE: Missing House and all items in it.

by menardmari

Original Post

SIMS MOBILE: Missing House and all items in it.

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I have a problem with my sims mobile game

I own 3 lots and 2 of which are still fine, while one which i recently build went missing, tge whole house and all the items i used in that lot. 

I build it using my phone, while on my way home, and upon Arrival at home around 2hrs after and used my ipad instead of my phone, the whole house is gone and all the items are missing.

I checked it on my phone and also the same, all items used in that lot are all missing. 

Its been 26hrs now since then. 

I talked to a lot of advisors with different opinions and solutions, but none worked out for me. 

I tried to do self fix methods suggested by advisors and support via Email, i even reinstalled the game, and still the items are still missing. 

What's make me more upset is that there are items there that i bought with real money, in app purchases and limited time event items that i boughr with real money. 

All i want for christmas is that my sims mobile items be back before christmas. 

The latest support advisor told me to post here at forums to get more help. 

Message 1 of 4 (1,668 Views)

Re: SIMS MOBILE: Missing House and all items in it.

★★★★ Novice
@menardmari Im having this same problem! My.brents home spa vanished after an update and along with it all.the renovations i made to the house and land and all.the contents in thr house .ive tried everything ea has suggested but im at a loss on how to fix it.
Message 2 of 4 (893 Views)

★★ Novice

Same.  My Brant spa and cleared land disappeared.  They said it's a known bug and players have gotten compensation equal to value of missing items, but that isn't true in my case.

Message 3 of 4 (794 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same here ...i haven't been compensated and nothing has been fixed and im tired of dealing with the ea help and getting no where .ive spent a lot of time and money on that game but i wont be doing that anymore 

Message 4 of 4 (783 Views)