SIMS MOBILE CRASH - LOST PROGRESS/DATA!

by Asiyahgamer

Original Post

Re: SIMS MOBILE CRASH - LOST PROGRESS/DATA!

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hi @Tiffany562411 ,

We've received your cases that were created this morning, but they haven't been picked up yet by an advisor. We always do our best to answer as quickly as possible, but it might take some time before you get an answer, just give it a bit more time. 

The reason why you received a Delivery Failed message is probably because you replied to a noreply e-mail address.

As for your avatar, we recently updated some avatars and that's why you might see a different avatar. It should be resolved when you change your avatar again on the forums, this doesn't impact you Sims Mobile game Standard smile

Hope this helps.

Jason.png
Message 11 of 18 (1,386 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@EA_Jason
My Sims Mobile game never crashed. It reset to tutorial automatically on it's own. This is very upsetting to lose my game & I would call this a urgent matter.
This is the second time this has happened & what's odd about it. It happened to me again exactly at the same time it did last year. Wow it's like a...(((birthday reset))) I'm stressed as it is & I need help now please

Message 12 of 18 (1,380 Views)

★★★★ Guide

(Angry)

OMG Call option disappeared in sims mobile. It was always there before & now it's gone.

I need to talk to EA immediately. With a issue like this of my game lost I shouldn't have wait in stress.

What about my $$$thousands$$$ of dollars I spent in sims mobile. I'm not letting that go. Please have somebody call me from EA please

Message 13 of 18 (1,360 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

😢I am not dealing with this noreply emails. I want back whats mine or all of my money back if I don't get my game back😭

Message 14 of 18 (1,350 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Tiffany562411 I'm really sorry I can't help you with account issues. 
Make sure you contact EA through the game, and hopefully they'll get back to you asap! 

Other than that you can use the other options to contact EA
For support, please visit the EA Help website. For instructions on how to use the EA Help services, please refer to How to use EA Help.
If you want to do so in a different language you can choose your country of choice in the upper right-hand corner. 
On the English part you can click around al little and see different options appear, like chat and call back. 
I'm not sure if they'll be able to help you seeing it's not through the game, but they might help you feel a little bit more comfortable while waiting.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 15 of 18 (8,021 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Tiffany562411 I’m reading your posts and dealing with the same exact issue myself!
Same thing last year in March and now again sent me to the tutorial on its own. I was told to wait for an update at the end of the month which I hope works! But I’m frustrated and mad that I was getting close to finishing the current STS & quest.
Message 16 of 18 (1,082 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have ongoing problems with the Sims Mobile game too. It crashed on 14th April, I lost the contents, the rooms, access to buildings, careers,  all of it.

I did all recommended steps, soft reset, clear the cache etc etc as recommended on Problem Solving part of the EA support site, no joy. I contacted EA Customer Experience, corresponded with two different people, both promised to help but 17 days later I am still waiting.

My game was linked to EA so I deleted and reinstalled the game, the new game picked up some of the progress from the previous version before the game crash, but still most of the contents missing. 

I contacted EA Customer Experience, corresponded with two different people, both promised to help but 17 days later I am still waiting. They don't reply, they don't even open my case on the EA Help - My Cases page. My case is stuck at "IN PROGRESS" stage but no one is opening it or working on it or replying to me. 

I was at level 52, so I don't want to lose all these contents .

I am pretty fed up.

WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO GET EA TO REPLY AND RESOLVE????

CASE NUMBER 58826871

Message 17 of 18 (818 Views)

Community Manager

Hi all. 

This is a pretty old thread that sat dormant for quite some time, so I went ahead and locked it. 

If you need some help with an issue like this please create a new thread when you can. 

@BlueEyedBaby2 

I also followed up with you on a different thread you created. 

Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 18 of 18 (780 Views)