Re: SIMS MOBILE CRASH - LOST PROGRESS/DATA!

by natadenicnic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

SIMS MOBILE CRASH - LOST PROGRESS/DATA!

★★★ Newbie

I've been playing this game since it's release. I've spent a lot of £££ buying packages to get further along in the game, buying Sim cash and completing levels. Today my game crashed (iOS) so I had to reinstall - after reinstalling ALLL my efforts and all my packages and progress are lost!! How do I get it back? I had logged in with my facebook and on my game centre. I want my game back and I want my progress back! 

Message 1 of 18 (7,482 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]

@Tiffany562411 I'm really sorry I can't help you with account issues. 
Make sure you contact EA through the game, and hopefully they'll get back to you asap! 

Other than that you can use the other options to contact EA
For support, please visit the EA Help website. For instructions on how to use the EA Help services, please refer to How to use EA Help.
If you want to do so in a different language you can choose your country of choice in the upper right-hand corner. 
On the English part you can click around al little and see different options appear, like chat and call back. 
I'm not sure if they'll be able to help you seeing it's not through the game, but they might help you feel a little bit more comfortable while waiting.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 15 of 18 (7,986 Views)

All Replies

Did you play through the tutorial? After that you should be able to restore your game from the cloud.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 18 (7,440 Views)

★★★ Novice
How to??
Message 3 of 18 (7,158 Views)

How to what? Play through the tutorial?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 18 (7,116 Views)

★★★ Novice
I mean.. should we finish the tutorial first (until get job in the park side) then the "restore from the cloud" choice will appear?
Message 5 of 18 (7,105 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@natadenicnic  well what @Phantomlover1717 mean is just the main tutorial you always get when you get a new game. The cloud save will able to come out after you finished the tutorial and for some odd reason nothing come out simple back logged in in the Game Center and / or Facebook and the cloud will able to take you back to your gameplay .  

Best regards!

Manny
--------------- Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP if I provided you with assistance.

Message 6 of 18 (7,096 Views)

Yes, you should be able to get the option to log in to your social media and game center after going through the tutorial. If they were linked before you should get the option to restore from the cloud.

If you don't get that option, I'd suggest contacting EA.

You can do so through The Sims Mobile app. Open the side menu, choose the gear icon, then the button with 'Help'.
This will open your browser, scroll down until you see 'Contact Us' and choose 'Technical Support'.

Open the spoiler for pictures:

Spoiler
collaged.jpg

If this fails for some reason, or you can't access The Sims Mobile app. 

You can contact EA through this link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

If you want to do so in a different language you can choose your country of choice in the upper right-hand corner. 

You can also choose to contact an EA game advisor through social media:

- Twitter: https://twitter.com/EAHelp
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EAHelpHub/

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 7 of 18 (7,091 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Phantomlover1717 

😢My Sims Mobile Game Save Lost Reset To Tutorial. Help

My sims mobile game reset to tutorial & I lost my whole game I want my game back.

I've been playing sims mobile since August 5 2017. I put to much work in this game & I spent lots & lots of money in it too & I'm not starting over. I want my game back now.

I've submitted a case to EA about it & after that I got a email from EA & when I emailed them back I got postmaster delivery failed😭

What's odd is this samething happened to me last year & exactly at the sametime. I'm feeling this was intentional because of that.

Please help me contact them by phone

Message 8 of 18 (6,825 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@Tiffany562411 you can contact @EAHelp from Twitter or Facebook and they’ll hopefully get your progress back.

Message 9 of 18 (6,817 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@HatsuneLotus

I've done twitter & all of that & no luck🙁

I notice somebody changed my avatar on here too. I find that odd

Message 10 of 18 (6,810 Views)