SA Servers laggi as hell ! packet loss and new bugs

by Solid_EXC

Original Post

SA Servers laggi as hell ! packet loss and new bugs

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I love apex but this is horrible.

Servers has lagg as hell, and please dont tell me is my ISP my antivirus my firewall the game runs well after this season

Now i have code error 30005 of easy anticheat never had a solution for that and i have to restart all my pc and delete easyanticheat.sys...

Servers umplayable

New error from drop on second life in this new event i send you an screen

And...i see a lot of cheaters please do something to make this game great again

Thanks

Message 1 of 6 (748 Views)

Re: SA Servers laggi as hell ! packet loss and new bugs

EA DICE Team

Hey, @Solid_EXC make sure that all drivers for windows are up to date, also worth reinstalling the GPU drivers for your PC.

You can also try to do a clean boot to see if there any programs messing with APEX and turn off any overlay programs for example Discord or Nvidia experience.

Can you add a Dxdiag so we can see what hardware and drivers you have? 

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic

Message 2 of 6 (716 Views)

★★ Guide

Thanks for your repply Atic

The problem solved yesterday. Perhaps Ddos Attack of the servers?

Two days ago was umplayable.

See you, thanks anyway

Message 3 of 6 (695 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I can feel you mate I'm facing the error called "PREDICTION ERROR" and can't find any solution if anyone can help me it would be good!

Message 4 of 6 (685 Views)

Apex Legends Error Code 30005 (CreateFile failed with 32.)

★★★ Newbie

Okay so ive been having this issue for a while where when i open apex i can run it for a while then it will crash and when i try to re-open it it gives me the Error Code 30005. And i've done everything. I opened the Easy Anti-Cheat repair service and tried to repair, didnt work. I uninstalled EasyAntiCheat, didnt work. Ive checked to see if there were some programs running that was triggering it, So i decided that i would completely wipe my hard drive install only aped and then try, didnt work. The only issue i think could be causing this is something i read off a forum with the same issue. Someone said that it was because apex was determining that my pc didn't meet minimum requirements Which wouldnt make sense considering i can run the game at 60+ fps at medium settings.
There is on graphics driver update I'm at the most recent. 

Windows dosn't need to update
Its very frustrating
I attached a DxDiag

Message 5 of 6 (751 Views)

Error 30005

★★★ Newbie

Hi Guys! I have a big Problem. The Apex legends won't launch and he writes that: Error Code: 30005 ( CreateService failed with 1072). I tried the methods I read on forums but they didn’t work. I tried to reinstall the game, but it didn't work either. Could you help me?

Message 6 of 6 (688 Views)