Russian player need help

by WSPC-Andi-69

Original Post

Re: Russian player need help

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Same problem with 34601 error. I have opened all the ports, tried to switch off the Firewall and still nothing. After EA have broken the game with new TTK, I was considering to play only Conquest Core mode. But it is only possible to play this mode via main screen (what about Advanced search?)… But again, hello, it’s 34601 error. So… I have no more interest in this game. It’s very sad to look at EA (DICE) doesn’t fix critical errors, but breaks down what worked normally. BFV – is the biggest disappoint this year.

Message 171 of 177 (1,041 Views)

★ Apprentice
On December 15th I can't play for longer than around 1 minute or so. It was all fine just yesterday. No matter how I join - main menu or advanced search - all the same. I know you have everything on fire there DICE, but come on...
Message 172 of 177 (1,000 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ok, so I found out that I had been having timeouts only when my GPU was under load (spent several days investigating), tried replacing my PSU to no luck, turned out either GPU or the PSU introduced some interference to my PCI-E Wifi adapter, I had to switch it from auto channel to channel 66 (or 64, don't remember exactly, I'm using a 5 GHz network), after that the problem went away and I was finally able to play BF 5, I had to choose servers manually though, because matchmaking wasn't working, but it was apparently fixed, so I haven't had any problems for about a week now. Thank you to everyone involved.

P.S. Not sure if it's important but I have network discovery turned on (see screenshot)

Message 173 of 177 (962 Views)

★★★ Newbie

its fixed¿

Message 174 of 177 (922 Views)

★ Novice

hi , I have this problem now . Tried everything but nothing seems to work, please help. Game worked fine until today Frown(

Message 175 of 177 (911 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_Atic sorry if this is offtop, but could you, please, work with your colleagues from SW Battlefront 2 department, because there are pretty much the same problems there: haven't been able to connect to multiplayer at all for quite some time already.

Message 176 of 177 (881 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@EA_Atic are you going to fix the problem with high ping for Russian players? We are still getting packed lose and delay indicators on the right and ping is 130-250 on some servers. What I noticed is, I can play with normal ping (58-63) on German server, then on a new map ping is skyrockets and then on the next map it's Ok again. Fix that already please!

Message 177 of 177 (709 Views)