Re: Russian player need help

by BarodA_A

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

@ElectronicDK  написал (-а):

I'm not even sure anymore if it's a problem on EA's side or ISP's side. I tried disabling all firewalls to make sure all ports are open but nothing changed. And everything used to work perfectly with my current setup so obviously either ISP or EA changed something.

Obviously problem on the EA's side, because it's a massive issue. When everyone stop complain about issues and you're still facing any, then, of course, you need to dig further to your provider.

Message 161 of 177 (1,319 Views)

EA DICE Team

Looking at the other screenshots that are some heavy packed loss, was that with VPN?

For anyone that has the "-34601 error" can you try our network troubleshooting guide, to start from there. If you have done it already what parts have you done?

I have read all the comments and thanks for the information!

/Atic

Message 162 of 177 (1,216 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@EA_Atic  написал (-а):

Looking at the other screenshots that are some heavy packed loss, was that with VPN?

Was without VPN but on some servers only (from the same country, German or UK).

So I browse servers, and the server browser screen shows "-" where the ping is, I connect and have package loss and high ping. I then re-connect to another server and there everything is fine. So it looks like the problem with some servers only.

Message 163 of 177 (1,210 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I tried every step from this guide - flushing dns, clean boot, run origin as admin, checked my ports, also searched through this forum and google for possible solutions, nothing helped unfortunately.

Still have error -34601, servers have grey "-" ping indicators in advanced search. On some servers (german servers) i had heavy packet loss and unstable ping but on some servers (also german servers) everything was fine and i didnt used vpn or anything when this happend.

Everything was cool since error 2000 fix, but on 29 november i got those problems and error -34601.

When i using vpn there is no error 34601 and no grey indicators in advanced search, so it looks similair to 2000 error maybe.

Message 164 of 177 (1,172 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Same problem without vpn       

.1111.png

everything works with vpn

Message 165 of 177 (1,154 Views)

★ Apprentice

how long you play Utima?

Message 166 of 177 (1,107 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Error 2000 again(((( 5.12.18 ps4 Nice patch, guysWink 

Message 167 of 177 (1,065 Views)

★★★★ Novice

2 weeks couldn't connect to the server. After 5 minutes of play - "connection with server is lost." The reason was in Killer Network Service, it is a network adapter on my MSI motherboard. Now, before I go into the game, I stop this process in the task Manager and the problem is gone... In two days only once there was a similar problem. But it is OK I think) Can be someone this will help.

Message 168 of 177 (983 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Still have this 34601 problem, but looks like EA dont care. Gave my money to have errors and problems with this game, good lesson for me i guess. Never ever buy anything from this company ever.

Message 169 of 177 (919 Views)

★ Apprentice
Not sure if this was mentioned before or not, but on PS4 when I have 34601 error I can join servers ok-ish from advanced search menu. However it seems like sometimes during 34601 issue I don't see any servers from Europe. I can see servers normally from any other region, but nothing from Europe. Also during this problem pings are all in black.
Message 170 of 177 (861 Views)