Re: Russian player need help

by Axel_Zeppelin2

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@EA_Atic I just want to ask what you have added that to Battlefield V can not connect, and to Battlefield 4 and 1 can connect

Message 141 of 177 (730 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@InsaneRand0m  написал (-а):

Yep, ping indicators in server browser are all grey "-" symbols. Before only british servers had grey indicator.

Same here. Was ok for like 5 days after EA had servers update, but today got the same problem. 15h ago everything was just perfect.

UPDATE: when trying to "quick match", I get this error: 34601

Message 142 of 177 (717 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Same again, no 2000 error since server fix, but today i cant use matchmaking, i keep geting error - matchmaking failed eror code 34601. When i using vpn - no error. Looks like only russian player error again.

Message 143 of 177 (702 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @11sslon11

If 4G doest work then there is something on your system blocking access. btw was the 4G device connected to the wifi? 

What you can try: 

• Make sure that all drivers for windows and your gpu drivers are up to date.
  • You can also try to do a clean boot to see if there any programs messing with Battlefield V and turn off any overlay programs for example Discord or Nvidia experience.
  • Try running a CCleaner to remove old temp files and cache.

/Atic

Message 144 of 177 (680 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same error -34601.
Every driver is up to date, nothing blocks BFV. Everything was fine till today

Message 145 of 177 (671 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Can confirm that it's working terribly today, not sure if it's that roskomnadzor's fault or what, but even pictures in the main menu were barely loading and the connecting phase was longer than usual. I tried playing on 2 servers:
1) CzzFX3FG - had to leave because of terrible lag
2) OhiTP3FG - started out real bad (same as the previous one) but then got normal for a few minutes, after that became unplayable again, average latency - 6000-8000, 5 - 13 % package loss, the average would "improve" sometimes down to 200-300 but most of the time it was above 2000 ms. I couldn't even move around the map.

Not sure if it's important but I have deleted the BF V documents folder prior to launching the game today.

ISP is Beeline.

P.S. I had played BF 4 just a few minutes before starting BF V and it was working fine, I will try it again now.

UPD: Nope, Bf 4 isn't working as well. It was showing the servers list after a long wait all of which had bad ping. Oddly enough, while BF 4 was trying to connect, my whole computer was not able to perform network requests, they would all time out (e.g. ping to 8.8.8.8, nslookup)

I might try to use a VPN later to check if it makes any difference. Also, sometimes I feel like we need people from ISPs' side here to help with the troubleshooting.

Message 146 of 177 (634 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Today everything works good again!

Message 147 of 177 (593 Views)

★★★★ Novice

same error -34601.
Everything was fine till today

Message 148 of 177 (588 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hey @EA_Atic 

the fact that you advised me did not help
and driver updated, then turned off the NVIDIA overlay and cleaning did nothing helps(

Message 149 of 177 (562 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@Axel_Zeppelin2  написал (-а):

Today everything works good again!

Update: doesn't work again... Have to use VPN

Message 150 of 177 (552 Views)