Re: Russian player need help

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Community Manager (retired)

Thank you for sharing your confirmations! Standard smile

Please let us know if you're still encountering the problem. I will mark EA_Atic's post as accepted solution for now.

/Ataashi

Message 121 of 177 (879 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

yay its working! And latency is good Standard smile Many thanks!

Message 122 of 177 (872 Views)

★ Apprentice

now a ping indicator are gray for all servers

Message 123 of 177 (841 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yep, ping indicators in server browser are all grey "-" symbols. Before only british servers had grey indicator.

Message 124 of 177 (826 Views)

★ Apprentice
we have new problem with ping indicators and auto-search better server not work anymore
Message 125 of 177 (808 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Would you, please, tell us what the solution was? I'm still having terrible connection, unlike before when I couldn't even search for games (the main menu said I was offline) now I find games pretty easily but I get terrible connection, infinite ping and I get disconnected all the time. That goes for BF 5, Star Wars Battlefront 2 and Titanfall 2 which has always worked perfectly until recently.

P.S. My ISP is Beeline and I sent the UOTraces to EA_Atic

Message 126 of 177 (793 Views)

★ Apprentice

I stiil have problem. Every time when I try to connect to game i have isue:

Lost connection with server22.jpg

Message 127 of 177 (783 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hey everyone,

For bad ping I need some information from you:

1. The server ID.
  2. Your ping on that server.
  3. Did you quick match? 

You get the server ID by activating Network performance graph in Gameplay options and then Advanced.

image.png

Thank you! Standard smile 

/Atic 

Message 128 of 177 (663 Views)

★ Apprentice

my ping is 40-50, its fine, but ping not showed in server list and quick start not work

Message 129 of 177 (648 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Things have gotten significantly better today,but I still encounter issues sometimes, for example, Conquest MM, instance id: Gvz9B3FF, ping 2000 - 2300, it dropped to normal values (approx. 60) for a minute maybe, and then got back to high again. It was literally unplayable, had to leave the game.

Also, sometimes I get connected to a game but cannot deploy: the button is highlighted with white but nothing happens when I click it, sorry, didn't get the chance to take the instance id, I'll try to do it next time it happens.

P.S. There's still the issue on not being able to quit after a match is over (there's just infinite loading and then the next game starts)

Message 130 of 177 (618 Views)