Russian Hackers in Draft mode help!

by DommancsVmI

Original Post

Highlighted

Russian Hackers in Draft mode help!

★★★★ Novice

Evening!

I have a short story to tell.

Today I was in the mood to play some, and built a draft. In my first game I encountered a Russian Hacker ( I know he was russian since his squad name was in russian) That disconnected me from my game and i lost 3-0. I successfuly retrieved back my draft token with the self request tool. I was cool with that, so i went an antoher draft, BUT I GOT MATCHED WITH AN ANOTHER RUSSIAN HACKER, and i lost 3-0 after a disconnect again in the first minute. I tried to claim a new draft token from the self help tool, but It said that "I'm not qualified for an another draft token".
I spoke with an advisor about my issue, they said that I should post here so a Developer team member can help me solve this case.
Please resolve my issue as it is really disappointing, I lost a bunch of coins on the second day of the early access due to hackers, and it makes me want to quit the game already that i love.
Also please somehow take care of these hackers on PC, they make the drafts impossible to play, I get one literally every second game. In the old times they just disconnected and I could go a new game, but now after they disconnect everything freezes and i get the lose too.

Thanks in advance,
Dominik

Message 1 of 9 (625 Views)

Re: Russian Hackers in Draft mode help!

★★★★ Novice
Yes I can't play FUT Draft without this happening. It's happened about 12 times since early release. However, 2 times have also been English players i.e 'draft squad' and not just Russian. I would watch out. I hope I am compensated for this by EA as I've lost thousands of fifa points from it.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6CwEwSnT5OdvRXzu5E8foQ?view_as=subscriber

This is my experience of it^
Message 2 of 9 (573 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH ALREADY. 

YOU JUST CANT PLAY.

I've lost so many coins its unreal.

PLEASE DO SOMETHING EA.

Message 3 of 9 (534 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I had the same problem.I can't play draft i lost many coins for it. Ea please do something with it..

Message 4 of 9 (486 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Why is this still not fixed ffs

Message 5 of 9 (362 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It's not russians lol. There is a huge problem with the FIFA 19 draft mode on PC. Everybody is experiencing crashes.

Message 6 of 9 (354 Views)

★★★★ Novice

No, this problem is only present when i find a russian player...EA dont reply to this problem because are interessed only to us money

Message 7 of 9 (280 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, if you believe that another user is cheating then please follow the steps in this help article to report any suspect users: https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Darko

Message 8 of 9 (260 Views)

★★★★ Novice

* EA GAMES, I LOST OVER 30 DRAFTS BECAUSE OF * HACKERS..... I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 9 of 9 (121 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help