Re: Rush mode not loading btf v

by 7aia0xt14sdr

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Rush mode not loading btf v

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Need help please, everytime i try to lunch rush to complete the assignment or even if i'm joining from a previous game mode like grand operations the screen goes to black, game appears to be loading but nothing happens even after 20min. I can see the game chat but nothing more. I'm playing in a ps4. This started happening after the game mode was reintroduce,now i can not even complete grand operations that have this mode. No changes were made to my ps4 hardware only the updates to the software from btf v and ps network.

Edit: I let the game mode loading (black screen) and completed the first assignment -.-!

Message 1 of 3 (289 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey, @7aia0xt14sdr 

Try rebooting your network and power cycle the console. Do you have the game installed on an external hard drive? I've seen situations where updates for a game might get accidentally saved to the internal drive so the game is trying to pull data from two different sources.

Reboot the power to the modem/router

1. Unplug the power cable from your modem/router for 5-10 minutes to refresh the network.

Power Cycle

1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
  2. Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.
Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (275 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey, @7aia0xt14sdr 

Try rebooting your network and power cycle the console. Do you have the game installed on an external hard drive? I've seen situations where updates for a game might get accidentally saved to the internal drive so the game is trying to pull data from two different sources.

Reboot the power to the modem/router

1. Unplug the power cable from your modem/router for 5-10 minutes to refresh the network.

Power Cycle

1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
  2. Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.
Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 3 (276 Views)

★★ Novice

I'll try thks, no external hard drive btw.

Message 3 of 3 (273 Views)