Roommate progress problem

by WaterLily013

Original Post

Roommate progress problem

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I am level 18, working on the Roommate Race with 11 hours left right now. Earlier today I set a Sim on a task: Chapter 5, Part 4 - read the book about hexes. The task was in progress when I closed out the game for a few hours. I opened again a little bit ago, had to update the game before I could play, and it is showing that the same task has not even been started.  It says “tap a sofa or loveseat to complete” but the option is not available when tapping both of my couches!!!

Please help, I hate to lose my progress!!!

Message 1 of 4 (1,441 Views)

Re: Roommate progress problem

Hero
@WaterLily013 Sorry this has happened to you.
Some of the actions in this quest have a cooldown that lasts for several hours, so maybe you will have to wait and try again.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 2 of 4 (1,396 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am experiencing the same problem. My progress is slowing down because if this one. Please help

Message 3 of 4 (1,164 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Estou fazendo o mesmo evento porém estou na tarefa 6/12 "crie uma roleta de tarefas em uma mesa" e não estou conseguindo ver as tarefas na mesa já comprei varias mesas diferentes  e nada já desinstalei o app, abri e fechei e nada o que faço o tempo tá quase acabando e não consegui terminar ainda !!!!!!

Message 4 of 4 (1,080 Views)