Roommate getting disconnected from World of CHEL games - Connectivity Help!

by JayVeli90

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Roommate getting disconnected from World of CHEL games - Connectivity Help!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So me and my roommate both bought nhl 21 we play on ps4 with wired connection. We have fast internet clocking speeds above 100mb/s. We have no issue playing any game together online. We have no problem playing nhl 21 separately. However when we play world of chel together we get dropped from every match we join. We play for about a minute and get a connectivity issue error and are kicked out. This happens consistently we have played 4 marches and couldn't get through a single game before giving up entirely. This is a brand new game and this is such a disappointment that I can't play this game with my friend. 

Please help

EA_Blueberry: Changed post title to be more descriptive

Message 1 of 5 (683 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Connectivity issue

Community Manager

@JayVeli90 

Can you let me know if these workaround fixes help? This is network related where we should be able to find a fix for this, but it may require some network troubleshooting to see what sticks. We know it's upsetting when you or your friend are being removed from games, we're here to help if you need it.

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (561 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hello, @JayVeli90 

Can both of you check the network settings on your consoles and tell me what the NAT type is? Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 5 (655 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Nat type 2

Message 3 of 5 (641 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm now having lost connection in regular matchmaking alone. For a brand new game this is a major middle finger to the consumer

Message 4 of 5 (640 Views)

Community Manager

@JayVeli90 

Can you let me know if these workaround fixes help? This is network related where we should be able to find a fix for this, but it may require some network troubleshooting to see what sticks. We know it's upsetting when you or your friend are being removed from games, we're here to help if you need it.

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 5 (562 Views)