Re: Rollbacks on characters randomly happening

by Belgorad

Original Post

Rollbacks on characters randomly happening

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello

I am experiencing many issues with rollbacks of my characters after a certain point, yesterday i had gotten on the game and some of my companion missions had reset along with some other progress like one of my characters reversing from  level 70 to level 69 and i fixed it up to the point where the companion missions were complete and the character was at 70, BUT when i got back on this morning i came to realize that the character had gone back to the previous state i had mentioned before (lvl 69 with some comp missions not done). this had happened to all characters on the server, like they were all reset to one point back in time. like if you played a lot in a game forgot to save, died and was reset back at the last time you had saved. but i have no way of saving swtor. and a few hours ago i had just finished the war for ikoath thing and i mailed some gear to another one of my characters, well when i was putting on the gear, my game froze for 1 second then reset back to that 'save' point everything i had done today was now gone. and everything was back to the way it was when i first logged on. i am not experiencing on now as i logged of and quit then got back on and there was not a rollback. Can anyone help me to find out what's causing this problem and tell me if i can fix it. I'm just scared to go on the game now.

Note: This was on the jedi covenant server

MOD EDIT - Providing Link to Swtor Thread

Message 1 of 4 (512 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Xaffels

I know there were some issues with JC yesterday that may have caused this issue.  Unfortunately in order to restore any missing data you would either need to submit an in game ticket if your a subscriber or email support@swtor.com as per your forum post in swtor.com.

It can take up to 72 hours for a response and also may depend on how many people are affected. If multiple players are affected as well then they may do a mass fix vs one at a time. Also responses via ticket or email may take time depending on current volume of emails or tickets they have to go through.

Hopefully they will respond either to your email or ticket soon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 4 (476 Views)

EA SWTOR Team

just to give an update to @Xaffels. I can see your ticket and email have arrived in the system and our support team will get back to you as soon as they can Standard smile

@Belgorad has given the correct information here as sadly Jedi Covenant is hiccuping a bit lately Frown

~Kat

Message 3 of 4 (469 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you for all of the updates. I am very happy to hear that the issue is being looked at by people who could help me. Standard smile

Message 4 of 4 (456 Views)