Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Game Menu
In which game menu were you when the bug occurred? Customize Soldier/Weapons
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug The Road to Battlefield V skins that I unlocked in Battlefield 1 during the event did not carry over to Battlefield V. Only the “Arras” skin for the Lewis Gun carried over, the rest are not here.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Log into my account and see that the skins arent there.
What happens when the bug occurs? The Road to Battlefield V event skins are not there.
What should be happening instead? The skins should be there.

I am having an issue with the Road to Battlefield V skins that I had unlocked during the special event that had occurred in Battlefield 1 prior to the release of BFV. I know I unlocked and claimed every weapon skin that was available during the event, but only 1 (lewis gun skin) has carried over to Battlefield V. I have all the required weapons unlocked but the skins do not appear available. Do I need to level up the weapon more or is there something I am missing? I appreciate the help.

Message 1 of 6 (338 Views)

Re: Road to Battlefield V Rewards Missing

★★★ Expert
@knoxklay11 Good day, this is something you need to contact EA Support for I'm afraid.
See : https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ and log a case and start a chat session with a support agent. Unfortunately Items can not be given / added through this forum.

Message 2 of 6 (313 Views)

★★ Novice

I submitted a query to their help team and had a live chat with a support member but all they could recommend to me was posting in this forum.  My query got marked as answered/resolved even though I got no feedback for it. I just looked and i DO have the mp18 one, just not for the selbstlader or the steyr m95. I havent used those weapons yet so perhaps i have to get them to a certain level before they appear? I seem to remember that being the case for the Lewis gun arras skin. 

Message 3 of 6 (305 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@knoxklay11You unfortunately got an unhelpful agent from the sound of things. You'd need to go back to them and open a new case as they'd need to assist you with this. Be polite but firm and don't take 'no' for an answer.

EA really need to have a word with their customer service department as your experience is mentioned frequently and it's poor service.

Edit: You also do not need to get the weapons to a certain level.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 4 of 6 (295 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

To be honest with you im pretty sure the person i spoke to was actually a bot. Seemed to ask for/need key words to search for solutions and asked me for the same info multiple times (i.e asking what platform i was playing on/what game i was having issues with and what the issue was at least 3 times). Also responded VERY fast, often sending multiple 2-3 sentence block messages back in a matter of seconds. 

Message 5 of 6 (283 Views)

Hero
@knoxklay11 It could well have been a bot. If you have Twitter you could try reaching out to them there.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 6 of 6 (214 Views)