Re: Rivals is STILL broken on iOS 13.

by EA_Grasshopper

Original Post

Rivals is STILL broken on iOS 13.

★★★★ Novice

Why show up a day late and dollar short? Let’s get this fixed up on iOS13, any update on when it will be fixed?

Message 1 of 18 (3,839 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @Roadblocked01 can you elaborate on what you mean by broken? There is a known issue of Tiberium patches showing oddly on iOS 13 which will be addressed in a future update. Is there another issue? As iOS 13 is still beta often things change outside of our control but some things will still require our attention. Thanks!

Message 2 of 18 (3,805 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Grasshopper No - it’s the graphical glitch - can’t play the game in this state.
Message 3 of 18 (3,793 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have a bigger issue with IOS13.  The game does not load at all and just stays on the load screen endlessly.  

Message 4 of 18 (3,776 Views)

★ Novice
@rumblefish99 I cannot load the game either. It freezes on the loading screen then it crashes and restarts. Iphone 8 plus
Message 5 of 18 (3,550 Views)

★ Novice

Loading the game is not working for me on the GM ios13 or 13.1 on my iphone 8 plus. Seems to be something on loading screen freezing while trying to login to Game Center 

Message 6 of 18 (3,550 Views)

★★★★ Novice

two months have passed and the tiberium problem has not been fixed yet

Message 7 of 18 (3,401 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Just updated my phone and saw all the crazy graphics. Would’ve been nice if they sent an alert or message in game to tell us about it since they haven’t found a fix for it. After reading the posts they’ve know about this for months.

Message 8 of 18 (3,353 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I dint think the issue is with iOS13 alone, im running iOS13 and i dont see the tiberium glitch

Im running Rivals on iPhone7.

Message 9 of 18 (3,323 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Duallity7 It’s probably a virus and they don’t want to say anything about it because they don’t want to be responsible for it. Lol
Message 10 of 18 (3,240 Views)