Re: Ripped off for Rancor score

by Acidwormss

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ripped off for Rancor score

★ Novice
I finished a Tier 6 Rancor with 15 seconds left before scores were finalized, after Rancor died screen went black then told me to restart. I missed out on my record 30mill + damage score and first place rewards in my guild. I was so excited I finished it just in time then I get this? Desarob. Force Canada. 832-333-174
Message 1 of 7 (537 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Apprentice

You can open a ticket in the game, by going to settings and then help, and then hit "Contact US".  

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (548 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice
Nothing? No answer or token compensation? Maybe I should go F2P?
Message 2 of 7 (498 Views)

★ Guide

hello desarob,
unfortuately we get only very seldom an answer from an EA person...
i think everyone in this game had this experience you have described above, the game crashes really often.
i always restart the game before i do something important (like raid or arenafights) maybe this helps a little.

Message 3 of 7 (466 Views)

★ Novice
Thanx bud, I'll try that. Just really bummed me out cuz I beat the Rancor with literally seconds left, I WAS excited, then, I was pissed. lol
Message 4 of 7 (459 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

You can try opening a ticket and explain your situation.  I once got compensation cause my screen went black after finishing Rancor instead of inputting my score forcing me to force close the app.  Provide as much info. as you can in the ticket.

Message 5 of 7 (458 Views)

★ Novice
I thought that's what this was? If this isn't a "ticket" what is?
Message 6 of 7 (452 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

You can open a ticket in the game, by going to settings and then help, and then hit "Contact US".  

Message 7 of 7 (549 Views)