Ridiculously banned account:

by shaoyuda1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

I have not played Apex since oct 2019. When I wanted to play this game, I found that my account is banned. I never use any cheating software. I've already sent two cases requirement to EA advisor. They just wrote the same content to me and just said that they actually found that there is cheating behavior. I didn't know why I need to write the case requirement to them. My problem is never solved and I just want to know how my account can be released to play. 

Message 1 of 3 (374 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ridiculously banned account:

Community Manager

Hey @FantastiXxPVZ

Apex Legends launched in February of 2019 (time flies!), so if someone was playing last October they were playing the game well after it had launched. That said, you're definitely right about banned accounts not being something we can help with here on Answers HQ. 

@shaoyuda1 

I'm afraid I can only recommend reaching out to the Terms of Service team so they can review your account. They would need to determine if the ban can be overturned. For more information on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website

The TOS team will take a look and follow up with you via email as soon as they can. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (284 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

The Soft Launch started in February 2020. Progress in October 2019 would have been reset during Pre-Alpha.

Also, if an Advisor responded to you twice with that, then you can only keep explaining things to them to review your data again.

They are the only ones that can reverse it, not anyone on this forum.

Message 2 of 3 (351 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @FantastiXxPVZ

Apex Legends launched in February of 2019 (time flies!), so if someone was playing last October they were playing the game well after it had launched. That said, you're definitely right about banned accounts not being something we can help with here on Answers HQ. 

@shaoyuda1 

I'm afraid I can only recommend reaching out to the Terms of Service team so they can review your account. They would need to determine if the ban can be overturned. For more information on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website

The TOS team will take a look and follow up with you via email as soon as they can. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 3 of 3 (285 Views)