Betreff: Ridiculous, After 5 days from the purchase, still unable to end a singl

by ESGudjohnsen

Original Post

Betreff: Ridiculous, After 5 days from the purchase, still unable to end a singl

★★★★ Apprentice

Done, and still crash.  Frown

In the meanwhile i also tried to use BES, to limit cpu usage to reach 100%. But nothing, even if is limited at 90%, 85% or 80%, it continues to crash. Frown

Message 11 of 27 (651 Views)

@ESGudjohnsen

ESGudjohnsen  schrieb:

Done, and still crash.  Frown

In the meanwhile i also tried to use BES, to limit cpu usage to reach 100%. But nothing, even if is limited at 90%, 85% or 80%, it continues to crash. Frown

But it still only crashes after the round?

This is most probably not a CPU problem, under-clocking your GPU might have more value here.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 12 of 27 (615 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I though about Cpu because Gpu's clock rate is like out of the box while Cpu is overclocked, so decided to limit it to keep usage and temperatures a bit lower. 

Can i ask you why create a new Windows account could help me? Im asking you this just because im curious to learn something new.

Message 13 of 27 (595 Views)

Hero

@ESGudjohnsen wrote:

Can i ask you why create a new Windows account could help me? Im asking you this just because im curious to learn something new.

A new Windows user account forces your computer to use a bunch of default/unaltered config files which can then be rules out as the likely cause. The alternative would be to suggest a reset / reinstall of Windows.

carbonic signature

Message 14 of 27 (590 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@holger1405

Done, and still same. Ended the game, but crashed during exp calculation. Im starting to think that seeing this insane amount of players complaining about crashes everywere (here, battlefield forum, reddit etc), the problem could essentially be the game. Honestly never seen so many player with the same kind of problem. Starting to think that game is broken and cant do anything than wait a patch from Dice (maybe not nvidia, already tried 3 or 4 different Nvidia drivers, everyone with DDU. and because all these crashes happen also with amd cards). 

Anyway, id like to enjoy as soon as possible the game, so if you @holger1405 or @Carbonic have some other suggestions, id glad to try. Because, after all, im enjoying this game before it crashes ^^

Message 15 of 27 (582 Views)

Hero

nvwgf2umx.dll causing game crashes is common in many many many games and has a ton of possible solutions, it can easily happen for just one game and not others. I even heard of a guy that took his graphics card out and back in and then it went away, but most solutions are usually clean install of drivers, playing after clean boot to rule out third party applications causing it, disabling overlays and installing the latest Microsoft VC++ redistributables.

carbonic signature

Message 16 of 27 (577 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@Carbonic

Ok, need to update you. Decided to do all 5 steps you mentioned: 

-clean install for driver (already done before in normal mode, now for the first time in safe mode)

-clean boot (already done before)

-disabled Origin Overlay (done for the first time)

-installed latest VC++ (already done before)

-bonus step: took out my gpu and then took in again (obviously done for the first time)

So, for the first time after 10 days from purchase i completed 2 games in a row (1 game was previous record) without crashes. I had to quit, so dont know if system was able to continue for a third game. But this is a great step forward anyway. I will play again soon and ill keep you up to date, but i have a doubt: after took in again the gpu i forgot  to close the case with side panel, and now i have the doubt that everything was ok because there was more cold inside my case and that this is the only reason didnt crashed. When i will play again ill do it with closed case, we will see Frown

Message 17 of 27 (569 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@Carbonic @holger1405 As i thought, played with closed case and crashed at the end of the game, this time the kind of crash that automatically rebooted my system. Just before the end, i checked temperatures: 71 degrees for GPU and 64 degrees for CPU. How are they? Is it possible that are the real problem? Or nvwgf2umx.dll isn't linked to this?

Message 18 of 27 (561 Views)

[ Edited ]

@ESGudjohnsen

The Temps are absolutely fine.

But that are temperatures of only two components. There are other components that can get too hot.

Let's have a closer look at your hardware.

• Download hwinfo64 > Install and execute the program > Sensors only
  • Click on the sheet with the green cross (logging) > give the file a name and save it to a place of your choice. 
  • Wait 5 Minutes > Start BFV > Play until it crashes > Stop the hwinfo logging (the sheet again)
  • Rename the Log to > ">your name for the file<.CSV.txt"
  • Upload the Log file here as you did with the DxDiag.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 19 of 27 (541 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@holger1405

This is the file, hope followed instructions correctly. What do you think about it?

Message 20 of 27 (528 Views)