Rey dispells every debuff when ultimate

by XxLordImperorxX

Original Post

Rey dispells every debuff when ultimate

★★★ Apprentice

With last update, rey dispells every debuf including Darth vader lead that CANNOT BE DISPELLED
Also shocks or heal immunity, that were dispelled but she couldn't recover health THAT TURN.

Now he can dispel all of them and recover health.

THANKS EA FOR RUINING MY GRAND ARENA CHAMPIONSHIP AGAIN changing things without telling users.

Message 1 of 5 (368 Views)

Re: Rey dispells every debuff when ultimate

[ Edited ]

@XxLordImperorxX Is this whilst Rey is in her Ultimate stance?

The debuffs from Darth Vader can be dispelled under his lead. They are then immediately reapplied after expiring or being dispelled.

If Rey is in her Ultimate stance, she is immune to debuffs. If she is cleansed during her Ult, Vader's lead cannot reapply them, as immunity prevents it.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 5 (342 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I maybe explained myself badly

If rey has 7 damage dots BEFORE using ultimate, they have to appear again AFTER using It

This is my case, that dots havent appeared again, as usual (i have used this setup Many times, and is the first one this happens)

Message 3 of 5 (335 Views)

@XxLordImperorxX Normally, the DoTs reapply for two turns, so Rey can enter and leave her Ult and still have them on her.

If one of her allies cleanses her in her Ult, she won't regain them. What was the full team composition? It's rarer to see this on a full Resistance squad, as only Holdo and Resistance Finn have a cleanse. Holdo is not likely to target Rey, as she is quite tanky and other allies would get a greater benefit from the heal.

The big Vader killer is Barris, as she's constantly cleansing allies and gaining TM.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 5 (319 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

It was a full resistance squad with those 3, Jedi Training Rey and Finn (normal one)

With hability blocks nobody can clean her.

Message 5 of 5 (314 Views)