Re: Rewards tab locked in game

by g_fir5081

Original Post

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, Freelancer @Awendyddion.

As you mention you have the standard edition, are you missing the pre-order content then? If so, which system/console are you playing on?

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 21 of 47 (1,413 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do i talk to him again?

Message 22 of 47 (1,367 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello. I am affected by the Rewards tab grayed out bug. 

Platform: Xbox One. 
Edition: Legion of Dawn (Digital copy)
Do I game share: Nope (Never have and never will)

What I have experienced: I had beat the vender mission during EA Access, I am a member. I only played about 4 hours of my trial before launch as to not get ahead of my friends playing. I also pre-ordered the game months prior. This was the Legion of Dawn edition. When launch occurred, I continued to play, but noticed my rewards tab was grayed out. I looked around and apparently the solution was to uninstall the content and reinstall it. I did that. As well as hard reset my console, cleared persistent storage, cleared the reserved game space. Nothing worked it was still grayed out. 

I then went and created a new character thinking my character was bugged. I got through the tutorials, and  talked to Prospero at his stall in Fort Tarsis. Nothing, again. So it wasn't a character issue. 

I bought premium currency shortly after and didn't receive that either. I contacted support, showed my proof of purchase and got my currency. I also inquired about the rewards tab bug, but all they could do is tell me I didn't redeem the code Microsoft was supposed to send me for my digital copy. As far as I was aware there was no code for a digital copy. After I told him everything I knew he said he would forward the issue to the team. 

Well, Its months later and the issue STILL exists. It has to be an account issue because on top of my paid content, I didn't receive any of my promotional material for beta participation and other promotions. 

I am including a screen shot of the rewards tab grayed out so you know what it looks like. 

Message 23 of 47 (1,311 Views)

Community Manager

@Epsilon616 Gotcha, if you highlight the game on the dashboard and hit the menu button and then select Manage Game & Addons, do you see any additional content to install? 

EACade
Message 24 of 47 (1,308 Views)

★★★ Novice

No. It shows the Preorder and LOD edition content is installed. 

Nothing else shows up. I included a screen shot for reference.

Message 25 of 47 (1,304 Views)

Community Manager

@Epsilon616 Gotcha, and you're signed into the same Xbox Live account that made the purchase, correct?

EACade
Message 26 of 47 (1,297 Views)

★★★ Novice
That is correct.
Message 27 of 47 (1,286 Views)

Community Manager

@Epsilon616 In that case please reach out to an advisor at http://bit.ly/EA_Contact_Us so we can gather some account data. 

EACade
Message 28 of 47 (1,281 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Did not work for me

Message 29 of 47 (1,156 Views)

Community Manager
@Cory9551 Heya, can you tell me exactly what's going on in your situation?
EACade
Message 30 of 47 (1,152 Views)