Re: Rewards Not Given for Rebel Galactic Challenge

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Rewards Not Given for Rebel Galactic Challenge

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I completed the most recent Galactic Challenge, Geonosis: Rebels vs. Empire that just ended at 2AM US CT on 10/11.  I got the red crate for the max reward and I clicked “claim” to claim it in my inbox.  However, when I went to slice some mods, none of the mod slicing materials were there that I had earned from the red crate.  

I clicked “claim,” but none of the rewards are actually there and I have not received them.  Please give me the rewards for the red crate that I am missing.   

Message 1 of 7 (951 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @EsonaxGoH , @AlwaysBeCriting and @Vaderslegs

The team are aware of an issue with a mod slicing mat crate. They've shared this message on the Dev Announcements and News board

CG_Doja_Fett_MINI wrote:
Hi Holotable Heroes,

We are aware of an issue with Galactic Challenge Tier 8+ reward crates containing a mod slicing mat not intended for in-game use. This unit is used by design as a placeholder and is not something we plan on releasing as an item for players to earn (now or in the future). It unintentionally made its way into the game.

We will make sure the players receive the rewards they were supposed to obtain in a future update.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (877 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Me too!! I got red crate, I clicked redeem and went to upgrade mods but had no currency to do so!! Wtf!!

Message 2 of 7 (917 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I had the exact same thing happen.  No mod slicing materials were available after obtaining the red box.  Please help!  Ally code 824-611-523

Message 3 of 7 (902 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @EsonaxGoH , @AlwaysBeCriting and @Vaderslegs

The team are aware of an issue with a mod slicing mat crate. They've shared this message on the Dev Announcements and News board

CG_Doja_Fett_MINI wrote:
Hi Holotable Heroes,

We are aware of an issue with Galactic Challenge Tier 8+ reward crates containing a mod slicing mat not intended for in-game use. This unit is used by design as a placeholder and is not something we plan on releasing as an item for players to earn (now or in the future). It unintentionally made its way into the game.

We will make sure the players receive the rewards they were supposed to obtain in a future update.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 7 (878 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also completed the Rebels challenge but I have not received any rewards in my inbox. I’m still waiting for it because it was the RED box reward, a first for me. 

Message 5 of 7 (837 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My galactic quest only gave me one box instead of alk the boxes i unlocked but rhe last one. Can j please get my rewrds because i was waiting kn thwm for a while now........

Message 6 of 7 (595 Views)

@yousseffayad You don't get all the boxes, just the highest tier one you reach. This is working as intended.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 7 (578 Views)