Re: Reverting downloads

by stigs414

Original Post

Reverting downloads

★★ Novice

Download on apex keeps reverting none stop when i get to 100 percent it reverts to 50 percent or lower like clockwork. Have talked to ea for over at least 30 hours trying to fix it to be shoved over to Microsoft to where i finally said screw it and did a full clean of my computers just to finally download everything again to having the same download problems with origins. Every other game download on other systems like blizzard work like a charm and now its day 11 with no hope in sight to downloading the game after i am told over and over to just use the exact same troubleshooters i have done over 5 times each. The best part is i have downloaded apex 3-5 times before zero problems till new season came out.

Message 1 of 6 (325 Views)

Community Manager

Let's get you in World's Edge, @stigs414 

Have you done a clean boot and then launched the game as administrator? This is likely a program blocking the download in the background or anti-virus related where you'll want to make sure Easy Anti-Cheat and Apex are added to the anti-virus exceptions list.

Are you installing Apex Legends on a default C drive or custom path?

How to Clean Boot your PC

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/how-to-clean-boot-your-pc/

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 6 (308 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry I did the clean boot then reran all troubleshooting
Message 3 of 6 (300 Views)

Community Manager

@stigs414 

Can you try changing the folder name? Check out this post: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Apex-is-stuck-resuming-the-download/td-p/8033462

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 6 (262 Views)

★★ Novice

Yep that and everything related in forums with no help and now has gotten worse not only does it revert I get stuck at resuming download and infinite pausing since the new patch yesterday this is getting atrocious can’t wait for steam because origins downloader is a complete nightmare and a mess

Message 5 of 6 (220 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

a month later and still nothing amazing how much it seems to want me to stop using a product that i buy things in 

Message 6 of 6 (185 Views)