Re: Returning player, unable to reset password

by proxos666

Original Post

Returning player, unable to reset password

★★★ Newbie

Rather complex case here; I'm a returning player trying to log in to a 'launch' account from 2011, by display name 'Venix-Soyak'. Game says the name is taken/exists, but I cannot log in. 

Seems I cannot receive forgotten password e-mails and I'm worried my account has been 'decoupled' from my e-mail addresses. I've got a bunch of Cartel coins in it that I've earned for being a buyer at the time when the game was new that I would like to use to resubscribe. I've gotten e-mails about ''Your Complimentary Cartel Coin Reward Grant" in 2013, nothing after that, so my e-mail was active at that time, not sure what happened afterwards. 

Would love to be able to reset my password and security key and log in to start p(l)aying again, hope you can help me out. I emailed support about this a week ago, to no response. 

Thanks, and apologies if this isn't the right place to ask.

Message 1 of 4 (367 Views)
Highlighted

@Venix-Soyak 

You will need to email support@swtor.com per https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Temporary-changes-to-support-options/td-p/8875833/jump-to...

provide as much detail as possible including sending email from the email address you think is associated with that swtor account

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 4 (339 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@proxos666 I did, but it's been a week and no response. I'm known for being impatient, so thats probably the case here, right? Any idea what expected response times are currently?

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question.
Message 3 of 4 (311 Views)

@Venix-Soyak 

Ok they cant see the swtor email yet but that is not the issue at present, as if you sent the email they will get to it

you are however going to need to raise a ticket via help.ea.com and select origin and banned account and provide them case no. 60232923 

The EA account your posting from now is not the issue and it isnt linked to that swtor account, but the EA account in the case no is needing to be sorted too, as this also effects the swtor account.

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 4 of 4 (296 Views)