Retired Sim lost Izzy's outfit

by BunnyAppleCake

Original Post

Retired Sim lost Izzy's outfit

★ Apprentice

I recently retired a male sim wearing Izzy’s Divine Fitted Pants of Wickedness. After I retired him, I destroyed the outfit. I did a makeover to change his grey hair color and he had those pants on afterwards. Several hours later I opened the app and he is wearing basic shorts. This has never happened before. All my other retired sims kept their Izzy’s outfit even after I destroyed them and can be seen at Previous Generation. I would like my sim to wear the Divine Fitted Pants just as I retired him.

I sent this message to EAHelp@Twitter first. They told me to create a case through in-game Help and that the only option to recover the outfit will be to rollback my game to previous save prior to the time when the issue occurred. 

I created a case and chatted with an advisor who suggested to post on AHQ from my side as well.

Message 1 of 4 (609 Views)

Re: Retired Sim lost Izzy's outfit

@BunnyAppleCake  from what I know items won't stick to your Sim when they retire. And disappear completely when you destroy them.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 4 (568 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Phantomlover1717 I've often wanted to ask, if I retire a sim with an item of izzys, will the item still be available to my other Sims or do they go along with the sim?
Message 3 of 4 (547 Views)

Hero

@JustJazzy81 

If you retire a Sim wearing an Izzy item you will still have the item in your wardrobe until the day you destroy it.

Notice that CAS for NPCs (including retired Sims) does not have an Izzy wardrobe. So, if you give a makeover to a retired Sim wearing and Izzy item, the effect and item will disappear from the Sim, but will still remain in your Izzy wardrobe until the day you destroy it.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 4 of 4 (528 Views)