Re: Restricted account, can't subscribe

by Belgorad

Original Post

Restricted account, can't subscribe

★ Novice

Hello,

I've been having problems with subscribing to the game, aswell as buying cartel coins.

Whenever I click the buy button, it redirects me to a maintenance page.

Simply put, I cannot pay.

I called Customer Support and they told me that my account has been 'restricted', and that I should ask here.

Message 1 of 4 (335 Views)

Hero

@mackilacki 

Did you call the EA support or Swtor support?  That doesn't sound like something Swtor support would advise since there is nothing that can be done via the public forums.  For security purposes this can only be handled via phone through Customer Service.

I would call Customer Service via the information found in this link here.  Once they verify your account can look into the issue for you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 4 (323 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Yeah I'm 100% sure. The guy told me that I should go to help.ea.com and ask about this whole stuff. So I go there, and the pre-defined answers tell me to go and ask here.

And to clarify, yes I called Swtor support.

Message 3 of 4 (307 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@mackilacki 

The only thing that I can think of that it could be is your linked Origin account is banned.  I would contact Origin and EA support to ensure your account on their end is not suspended or banned.  Having that would cause your swtor account to not work as they are linked together.

You can contact origin support here and see if they can investigate your account to ensure it's not banned or suspended.

I also found additional information on banned accounts here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 4 of 4 (298 Views)