Restoring character, requesting the ticket via e-mail

by Sistro98

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Restoring character, requesting the ticket via e-mail

★★★ Newbie

Hello. I'm a returning player, and today I deleted one of my old characters after re-activating it (post server merge). Unfortunately, I realized after the deletion that I had some pretty expensive cosmetic items and the like in the cargo hold which I forgot to transfer to the legacy hold. I scooped around on the Internet and I stumbled upon this forum discussion (http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=158377), and since I'm not a subscriber and I can't send tickets in-game, I decided to write an e-mail to [edit: email address removed]. I also read that usually this service is most suited for just recently deleted characters by mistake, which would be my case.
I realize that I just sent an e-mail and this will probably require a few days, but if you had to guess, how long will it take for them to answer? Is there any way to fasten the process? If so, should I send another e-mail? I did read the code "Scooby" makes them notice the request faster or something.

Message 1 of 3 (316 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Restoring character, requesting the ticket via e-mail

@Sistro98 

Character restoration is service offered to subscribers, you will likely find that will be the response to the email you sent in.

You can subscribe for 30 days, get access to all released expansions and able to level to 70, and also submit a ticket to get that character restored

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (308 Views)

All Replies

@Sistro98 

Character restoration is service offered to subscribers, you will likely find that will be the response to the email you sent in.

You can subscribe for 30 days, get access to all released expansions and able to level to 70, and also submit a ticket to get that character restored

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 3 (309 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@proxos666 Thank you, I didn't know that. I am a Preferred Status player, so I wouldn't know. I'll subscribe tomorrow morning to be sure.
Message 3 of 3 (302 Views)