Restarting game in GA

by XxLordImperorxX

Original Post

Restarting game in GA

★★★ Apprentice

Playing game, and selecting a setup to attack my enemy game crashes and made me restarting game.

Once i open the game again, selected setup appears as used without fighting, and enemy squad appears with one try,

My oponent had the same issue but in my case with the strongest setup.

What is going to do EA with this? Because this made me (and surely more people) to lose rewards with no option to play.

Message 1 of 5 (629 Views)

Re: Restarting game in GA

★★★ Apprentice

Thanks CG for all your help

Message 2 of 5 (542 Views)

GA broken

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

We'll, everytime i write here nobody gives me a solución, i'll try again

I kill b1 and Game Froze

My internet connection is good, so dont tell me about Iti lost this ga because of this failure

Of course, It finished as draw, and un Next battle GG with 100% TM.

Anything to say?

Message 3 of 5 (501 Views)

Re: GA broken

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @XxLordImperorxX

Answers HQ is a global community where players help players. The predominant communication will be from fellow players on these forums. As a CM I review the boards and relay feedback back but I also suggest technical troubleshooting for some issues. Please check out our mobile troubleshooting article. and give those steps a go. If you're struggling with those steps or in need of support, it would be best to hit up our Support team. Please create a Help Ticket to contact them asap. This EA Help article will talk you through those steps. 

If troubleshooting isn't having any effect, you're game is up-to-date and your device meets minimum requirements, you may have a Bug on your hands. In that case, do check out the SWGOH Bug Report Board. You may find an existing thread has already reported your issue which you can join in on but if not create a Bug Report here. Bug reports help us to compile information, better track bugs and communicate any updates to the community so we'd encourage reporting on bugs and selecting "Me Too".

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 5 (475 Views)

Re: GA broken

★★★ Apprentice

Hi @EA_Lanna 

I have sent several tickets to support system and they told me to write here.

They also said they were going to report it.

I am tired of cleaning cache and all those "solutions" given by support system, but i can tell you something about it. It doesn't work.

If next step is to reinstall the game everyday, is a lost cause and maybe we have to leave this game.

One month with these problems and still there, so i don't know what else i can do.

3 rounds of GA lost because of this issue (issue from the game, not  of my smartphone) because i have no option to fight in the same conditions as my opponents loosing setups with this bug.

As you can imagne, very tired of usually having problems.

Message 5 of 5 (461 Views)