Restart game to get daily crates (PS4)

by lukestanley1984

Original Post

Restart game to get daily crates (PS4)

★★★ Newbie

I have to start, close and then restart the game to get my daily crates. Is this happening only for me or anybody else too? Playing on PS4

Message 1 of 10 (711 Views)

Re: Restart game to get daily crates (PS4)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@lukestanley1984 Thanks for the post. I've seen some other folks reporting this too. 

Are you still seeing this today? Cheers. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 10 (680 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I´m not sure because i had the ps4 in stand by and the game restarting for the update after powering the ps4 again. I´ll check tomorrow (wednesday) and let you know!

Message 3 of 10 (671 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Have this issue on pc for more then a month now. When is start the game it says for 2 seconds that there is a daily crate. When is want to open it it's gone and the time counter says to wait for a couple of hours.

When i close the game and restart it the daily crates is there and i can open it. Also when i play one game i can also open thedaily crate without restarting the game.

Message 4 of 10 (668 Views)

★★ Novice
Same here.
Message 5 of 10 (664 Views)

★★ Guide
I've had this issue every day for a long time now (on PC), and it still happened today after the patch. I have to either restart the game or play a match to get the daily crate.
Message 6 of 10 (631 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

On PC and it's the same here since TLJ patch. I always need to restart the game to be able to open the crate.

Message 7 of 10 (617 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Worked for me today!
Message 8 of 10 (602 Views)

★ Novice

I've had this problem for ages on the PC. Often happens with daily/timed challenges, too.

Message 9 of 10 (570 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Yep, everyday for over a month, timed challenges too.
Message 10 of 10 (527 Views)