Re: Respawn needs to make this FPS dead fall priority.

by Orbnotacus

Original Post

Respawn needs to make this FPS dead fall priority.

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Going on almost a week since the event ended and people are still having massive FPS drops regardless of the quality of their rig. Nothing from Respawn regarding the issue. This is at the tail end of the BP where people who bought it late are trying to grind out their final levels. And many people like myself simply aren't enjoying this game at 35 - 45 fps. If this were a non competitive title that would be one thing. But with competitive FPS's frame rates are everything. This needs to be a priority at Respawn at the very least needs to acknowledge there's a problem. Otherwise many may not be buying the next BP.

People have stated that after the SOLO event ended they were having major FPS loss but it was fixed. Now after the last event happened the problem once again persists and seems to be linked with NVIDIA drivers. Please at least address it.

Message 1 of 12 (709 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@h4bitat Yea, demand things of a half a billion dollar company, owned by a multi-billion dollar company on it's support forums.

I'm amazed no one has thought of it before...
Message 2 of 12 (694 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

This is a real problem, affecting most of the people I play.

Possibly a good part of the player base.

As you said, that's exactly what happened to me, since solo mode.

Mysteriously fixed it at the end of the last event and a day later fps instability came back.. 

Message 3 of 12 (686 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Issue still here.  Going to keep pushing this issue to the top of the list.  This is crazy.

Message 4 of 12 (624 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

This is completely frustrating, man.

Nothing from EA or Respawn. I tried all forms of contact and nothing.

Message 5 of 12 (610 Views)

★ Apprentice

still radio silence by EA/Respawn. Can we have a community manager answer at least? 

Message 6 of 12 (591 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

-rep EA

Message 7 of 12 (576 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Maybe EA guys are triyng to fix that, but NOT A  SIGLE POST/THREAD/RESPONSE/MEME about this huge problem is kinda frustrating. I play overwatch since release and NEVER saw this kind of behavior by Devs/Staff. We're by ourselves, guys.

Since 19/09 game is flopping my fps even with processor/GPU at 60%. Seems that a bug for no reason, someone just pressed a button and *POP*, game is like Sh*t.

At least new crates of loot are coming. with wthis fps problem we will be able to see ou character in menu for a longer time :D

Message 8 of 12 (560 Views)

★ Apprentice
@h4bitat Same here in using an r3 1200 3.8ghz rx570
Message 9 of 12 (500 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yes. I'm posting on a TECHNICAL SUPPORT forum about a technical issue. 

Message 10 of 12 (476 Views)