[Resolved] Touch not registering nfs no limits

by lpsfa3756

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Resolved] Touch not registering nfs no limits

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I open the game normally and then it seems that the screen hangs does not do anything and the worst is that there is an event of lamborghini centenario and I'm going to lose when I could actually win and restart the mobile phone already uninstalled the game and I came back to install and nothing already cleaned the cashe ja uninstalled applications that were not used and nothing... and then I record in the cloud uninstall and reinstall I have the races again to do is 5 in this case I go in the 2 race stops working the touch I won the event 😔.. Android 5.1

Message 1 of 28 (3,205 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Touch not registering nfs no limits

Community Manager

@loserbad@lpsfa3756@TheRealJony@DrivingSocial@AminAO7

This issue should now be resolved, see below.

A patch to correct the issue has been released. Please restart your game to download the new patch and resolve the issue.

Unfortunately due to the nature of this bug we were unable to automatically detect those who were affected, so for those of you who have a ticket with the support team, compensation will be sent out to you shortly. The window for your gift will only be open for a short time, so please make sure you reach out as soon as possible.

https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/articles/360004214453--Resolved-Unresponsive-frozen-map-scr...

barry.png

View in thread

Message 24 of 28 (3,737 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

I have the same problem and its the last day of the event... dunno what to do...

Message 2 of 28 (3,135 Views)

★ Apprentice
Same issue here, sent a support ticket but still no answer
Message 3 of 28 (3,115 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I am seeing this issue on my android from last 20 hours. I am losing all races, SE event, BRR etc

As a company, you keep very tight schedule for these tickets and due to your code I am losing hours and then I lost and losing the SE event.

Its really bad update this time. I have sent two time the report using my android device but no update.

My NFS ID is : 96954253

Android Version: 5.0.2

I have seen post for same issue on reddit forum also, but did not find any solution\WA

I tried following with no luck\success,

1. clear cache
  2. clear data
  3. uninstall-reinstall the app
  4. restart the android phone
  5. tried force stop and start of google service
  6. Updated all apps related to Google

One thing I noted, I got request to update Google play or google play service yesterday. Without updating it NFS was not launching. I had to update the Google play or service.

I tried playing the game after update (after few hours) and I am noticing this behavior

Image attached

Message 4 of 28 (3,076 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

For over 3 days I have been dealing with this same issue. Clearly I am not the only one and we all have lost out on completing our progress and winning the SE Lamborghini Centenario + custom wrap. We have lost playing the rest of RR for Demon BP's, BRR, TT... NOTHING has changed in days. Touch works to select account to use when loading, works to retry no connection to WiFi, but game locks/ no touch/ crashes on main screen. WHAT IS EA GOING TO DO FOR ITS LOYAL PLAYERS & CUSTOMERS ABOUT THIS PROBLEMS? I WILL GLADLY SUPPLY MY USER ID AND CC NFS ID NUMBER.

Message 5 of 28 (2,995 Views)

★ Novice
I have the same problem since 3 days and lost many races, events, cars, funds and more till now. And don't know what to do.
EA must read this topics and solve that issue quickly
Message 6 of 28 (2,977 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here. Been doing this since day 6 of the centenario event. Still have got nowere or found an answer. Missing out on alot and a bit pissed about it. And of course there will be no corrective action for all the loss.
Message 7 of 28 (2,957 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice
Still no response on forums and support ticket. I invested a lot of gold on the SE and couldn't win it since my game crashes after every loading. Hoping for a refund and a fix...
Message 8 of 28 (2,910 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice
I too still haven't seen any response anywhere and problem still continues. EA should award the Centenario + wrap to those having this problem, or at least give us the chance to finish our SE. No way to make up for all the days of lost time on BBR, TT, Demon BP RR's or general game play though.
Message 9 of 28 (2,889 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Sent a support ticket but do to the freeze I can not access to help menu to find my ID 

Message 10 of 28 (2,877 Views)