Resolved - PC/PS4/Xbox - We Got Probs

by Robbiesan11

Original Post

Re: Anthem season rotation bug ?

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Cade Thank you so so so much for not completely abandoning the game. It has a special place in my heart, hope you come back to it!
Message 11 of 20 (1,169 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Cade thanks.. ive got same problem in ps4 id:
KnightWariord
Message 12 of 20 (1,132 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Cade  thanks for still taking care of the anthem community, the game doesn't give me all the bad reviews, the gameplay is 10 times better than a destiny 2 or similar games, i have over 3000 hours, and it's a shame not not having left the entire cataclysm for me it is the only game mode where we can exploit, imagine strategies and especially play as a team Standard smile seasonal fortress is a good idea, good luck I hope that EA will come back on his decision and resume this magnificent game

Message 13 of 20 (1,124 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Cade Thank you for the update.
While you're at it, please include the Storm's Onix amor set on the store rotation!!! S2
Message 14 of 20 (1,005 Views)

Re: PC/PS4/Xbox - We Got Probs

★★★ Guide

Looks like this may now be resolved on PS4. PC/Xbox users, please confirm your status.

Message 15 of 20 (961 Views)

★★★ Guide

Yes, it's been fixed on those two platforms as well.

Message 16 of 20 (3,972 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@EA_Cade, thanks for taking care of this.

Message 17 of 20 (921 Views)

Community Manager
Hey all,

This should now be resolved, apologies for the delay in getting back to you. Standard smile
EACade
Message 18 of 20 (914 Views)

★★★★ Novice
love you man @EA_Cade Tanks a lot Standard smile these games are cool at 4 with friends we have fun we give each other challenges, go down to master work to simulate a GM4 Standard smile, I know that EA's priority is to put their teams on other games but I really hope to one day see season 1 and 2 of the full cataclysm on the rotation Standard smile it's a really cool game mode Standard smile
Message 19 of 20 (878 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Once again there's a bug in the weekly rotations.

This occured after the latest server maintenance that was performed some 2 weeks ago 

Message 20 of 20 (92 Views)