Re: Resolution issue

by catcatkitty18

Original Post

Re: [Collection thread] Issues with certain devices

@KatastrophicSim please read: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/How-the-bug-forum-works/m-p/7186072#M10758

In this case, the solution is an index to all the devices mentioned. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 91 of 99 (1,121 Views)

★ Guide
Excuse me? Are you implying I don't know what bugs are? I made my own post and was redirected here, I staked my claim from my device and nothing has happened since.
The last post saying to have solved the issue was in February. I made my post in March, therefore making this "Solved" thread no longer solved.
Message 92 of 99 (1,096 Views)

This post isn't solved, it has a solution marked which is this post: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Collection-thread-Issues-with-certain-devices/m-p/7353304#M107... as you can see it's an index linking to all the devices mentioned in this post. So others know their device was mentioned and the people fixing these issues have a clear overview of the devices mentioned.

The post I linked explains that certain posts get marked solved for visibility, right at the bottom. It's an explanation of how this bug forum works.

In this case, it's a [Collection thread] which might never get an actual solution. For the devices listed, there might come fixes. More devices will follow that have this issue as more devices will be made that will be able to run this game.

The message from February states some Android devices got fixes, I assume it wasn't the device you have. This is something the team probably has a better overview of.
What device do you have that still has this issue?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 93 of 99 (1,083 Views)

★ Guide
I see, I have a Huawei P Smart 2019.
Message 94 of 99 (1,077 Views)

Oh, thank you! I found your message now. Lots of Huawei's could use a patch for sure.  

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 95 of 99 (1,070 Views)

Rif.: [Collection thread] Issues with certain devices

★★★ Newbie

@ItsKatlyn99 Exactly the same phone and the same problem here -_-

Message 96 of 99 (1,048 Views)

Resolution issue

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Hi, I'm playing The Sims Mobile on a Huawei Mate 20 PRO, I have noticed a resolution problem, it seems to be lower than it should be, the screen resolution of my phone is WQHD + (3120x1440) but in the game it doesn't seem to be like that.

Screenshot_20200114_135720.jpg

Huawei Mate 20 PRO specifications: 

Display Resolution 3120x1440 WQHD+

EMUI version 10

Android Version 10

CPU Huawei Kirin 980 

Ram 6.0 GB

Memory 128 GB 

This definitely don't look like a 3120x1440 resolution.

It is not good to have a phone with such performance, excellent specifications and not being able to play The Sims Mobile in the best way.

Hope it can be fixed in future update.

Message 97 of 99 (1,106 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi it is just the app I feel like ea does not even care about sims mobile any more

Message 98 of 99 (953 Views)

★ Guide
@catcatkitty18 Yeah, I'm still waiting for a resolution fix :/
Message 99 of 99 (759 Views)